Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Darby sighed softly, knowing she was caught again. "Yes," she answered Sam, keeping her head down as she heard her dial. Here we go again, she thought fear in her eyes. The 16 year old try to stand and groaned softly. "Hopefully just a sprain," she muttered, allowing herself to crawl over to some light and sit against a tree.

Last edited by BrightDays on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Sam had a brief conversation on the phone before putting it away. "Did you hurt yourself?" She asked, a bit of concern in her voice. Yes, this girl had just tried to steal something. But she was still a girl, and she was still a person. So she would still be concerned.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Darby nodded yes, cleary not wanting to talk. "My ankle hurts," she murmured softly. Looking up, it was clear she was scared by her eyes. "I...I don't want t...to go to jail again," she struttered.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:23 pm

"Again?" Sam questioned, curious as to what this girl has been doing to go into jail multiple times. "What were you even planning to do with a bridle, anyway?" She asked.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Darby shifted uneasily, unsure what to say. "I wanted a horse from another stable, but couldn't afford it so I was planning to steal him," she said, deciding to come clean. Hearing footsteps she curled into a ball, scared. "Please don't make me go with them," she murmured, starting to trust Sam.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Sam gave a frown at this news. "That would have been a very bad idea. You shouldn't steal, no matter how bad you want something. You should get it fair and square." She said, a bit of a scolding tone in her voice. She looked over as she saw people heading their way. She gave a sigh. She couldn't see sending this girl to jail. That would be too cruel. "All right, how about I make you a deal..." She trailed. "You promise to not steal anything or do anything that would get in in trouble with the police, and I'll find you a horse of your own. Deal?" She asked.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Darby smiled hesitantly. "Deal," she said, sighing softly. "I've been caught more than once, and for some reason I just kept trying to," she muttered. "Thanks," she said, clearly relived at the news. "I'm Darby," she finally introduced herself as the police arived.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Sam gave a smile. "All right. Deal." She agreed. She then turned to the police. "Sorry, false alarm. Everything's fine here, officers." She said, and after a quick conversation, the officers headed off to their cars and headed out. She then turned back to the girl. "Well, hello Darby. I'm Samantha, but please, call me Sam. Anyway, get your ankle all well, and then we'll start working on our deal, all right?" She said.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Darby smiled and nodded. "Alright Sam, thanks," she said. "I'm sorry for scaring one of your horses," she said, glancing back towards Jayli's pasture. "I'll be fine by morning most likely," she said, getting up and putting her foot down. "See you in the morning?" she asked, before heading away from the stable.
--------------
Jayli snorted and tossed her head. "Finally," she muttered, still shaken up. Watching quietly, she stomped a hoof getting impatient.

Last edited by BrightDays on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Sam gave a smile. "It's all right, I think she'll be fine." She said, then gave a nod. "See you in the morning Darby." She agreed, then headed back toward Jayli's paddock. She entered it, heading toward the mare. "C'mon girl, time to go inside." She said.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized