Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Post  BrightDays on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Jayli had just awaken right before Sam came in. Blinking, she gave a low nicker, not wanting to wake up Emile.

Last edited by BrightDays on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Sam was glad that when she fed Emile, he was still asleep. She didn't want to have to deal with him right now. Afterwards, she fed Jayli, which concluded the last of the horses. "There. Now, I'll give you all time to eat, then put you back out in your pastures." She said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 am

Darby walked up the drive, her ankle clearly better. Where's Sam? she wondered.
------
Jayli snorted and are slowly. Nickering, her ears rotated her ears as she heard footsteps. Blinking she ignored the sound and finish eating.

Last edited by BrightDays on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:36 am

While Sam waited for the majority of the horses to finish, she started cleaning tack in the tack room and of the such.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Darby walked in, smiling softly. "Hello?" she called out quietly, her eyes looking around the stables.
--------
Jayli snorted, finishing her feed. Stomping a hoof, she nickered ready to go outside.

Last edited by BrightDays on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Sam heard Darby and she set the bridle she had just finished cleaning back on its hook. She got up and walked out of the tack room, going to greet Darby. "Hello Darby." She said with a smile. "You came just in time to help me bring out the horses, if you want to." She then glanced over toward Emile's stall, noticing that he was now awake, and digging into his feed. "I hope he's not going to be a butt this morning..." She muttered under her breath.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:50 pm

"Gives you trouble?" Darby asked looking at Emile camly. "Hey boy," she mumured softly. "Sure, I'll be glad to help Sam," she answered the owners question.
-----
Jayli stomped a hoof, kicking at her stall. What is taking so long! she thought, kicking her stall again.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:12 am

Sam gave a nod. "Yeah... He can be a real butt sometimes. Well, most of the time, actually." She said, giving a small chuckle. "Hey, Jayli. Stop that. I'm coming." She scolded. "I'll take out Jayli. You can start with the others. I would recommend staying away from Emile though... He can be... Aggressive, to say the least. Until he learns that you're the boss, and he isn't." She suggested, gesturing toward the large black colt. She then went to Jayli's stall and grabbed the halter off the hook. She entered the stall, going to slip the halter over the mare's head and clip it in place. Meanwhile, Emile finished up his feed, glancing out into the isle with a small snort, ears pinned back against his head.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:00 pm

"Alright," Darby responded.  Heading to the end stall, she put on the halter and lead rope. Giving a gentle tug, and led the horse out into the pasture. Repeting until she was done, she glanced at Emlie, deciding to wait for Sam.
-------
Jayli snorted rocking from side to side. "Lets go already!" she nickered, pawing the ground.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Sam gave a small laugh at the mare's antics. "All right, all right, let's go." She said with a smile, heading out to the pastures. Arriving at Jayli's, she pushed the gate open and brought her inside, taking off the halter before heading out. She made sure the gate was latched, before heading back toward the barn. She glanced back at the mare on the way back. "Have a good time out there today girl!" She said with a small chuckle. She then entered the barn, grimacing a little as she glanced at Emile. He was staring Darby and Sam down. His head was high, ears pushed back against his head. He looked like he was going to be as uncooperative as ever. "Oh boy." Sam gave an exasperated sigh. "Here we go again." She muttered under her breath, expecting the worst as she grabbed his halter off the hook just to her left of the stall door. She opened the door and slipped inside, shutting it behind her. The last thing she needed was to have this "beast" of sorts running free out on the streets. She reached up to put the halter on his head, though kept an eye out for any kicking movement of his feet or biting. "Don't you dare even think about it Emile..." She said, giving the horse a small glare as he chewed a bit. She clipped the halter in place, then snapped on the lead rope. She opened the stall door and gave a small tug on the rope, he started to follow her out to the round pen. She pushed the gate open and led him inside, pulling off the halter and then heading out. She latched the gate shut behind her before heading back to the barn. "There." She gave a sigh of relief.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized