Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Post  BrightDays on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Jayli nickered as she was let lose into the pasture. "Not able to graze today, Emile," slightly chuckling.
----------
Darby frowned, watching Sam and Emile. "He's sort of like me," she  mummered quietly. "What else can I do now Sam?" she asked.

Last edited by BrightDays on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Emile watched the two humans walk off, then gave a small snort at the mare. "Stupid humans." He muttered under his breath, starting to walk around the perimeter of the pen.

Sam looked to Darby with a smile. "Well, there's cleaning tack, or mucking out stalls." She answered.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Jayli rolled her eyes. "What do you think of the new girl?" she asked Emile.
------------
Darby sighed. "I'll get to mucking out the stalls," she replied, knowing she had to get used to the dirty work. "Where's the supplies for it?" she asked.

Last edited by BrightDays on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:36 pm

"Just another stupid human." Emile snorted in answer to the mare, starting to walk around the perimeter of the round pen.

"All right. It's all in the tackroom." Sam replied. "I'll get to cleaning the tack. Then, later, maybe we can do some riding or something?" She asked.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Forms for Horses:
Name: Chocolate S'more (S'more)
Breed: Quarter horse
Appearances(pic prefered): http://www.theequinest.com/images/chocolate-palomino-horse.jpg
Personality: shy and keeps to herself. If anyone comes near here, she doesn't trusts, she bares her teeth at them.
(New Edit)Height(Must be in (hands high)):
History: Born on the ranch
Wild or Tame: Tame
Other: Run or be Caught
*Pregnant or Not:
*How Many Months Old You Are Pregnant:
(New Edit)*Theme Song:

Darby noded.  "Alright," she mumured, following after Sam. "I've only ridden a couple times, but I still remember the basics," she chuckled. "What's going on?" she asked Sam, hearing Jayli.
---
"Why do you hate humans so much?" Jayli asked Emile. "Did you hear that?" she asked Emile, listening to a nicker that sounded for away. Nickering loudly, she flicked her ears towards the week sound.

Last edited by BrightDays on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:29 am

"Well, basics are better than nothing, no?" Sam said with a small smile. She then looked toward the sound of the horse. "I don't know... Huh. We should probably go check it out." She said, having just picked up a bridle. She put it back on its hook, then headed out the door.

Emile ignored the question, flicking an ear toward the faint sound. It sounded like a weak nicker to his ears. He gave a snort, turning his head toward the direction, coming to a halt. It had been faint, so it was probably from afar, but it sounded like that of a very young horse.

Denali, a beautiful paint mare, made her way through endless rows of trees. On and on they seemed to stretch until- Oh! Was that through yonder trees ahead? Indeed, it was! Without even thinking, the mare quickened her pace a little toward the light streaming through the trees. Thoughts of the open space where he previous people had called home ran through her mind. If there was a clearing, perhaps there was people, too. As she drew closer, the scent of other horses passed through her nostrils. There were other horses here, at the least! She continued forward, until at last, she poked her head through the foliage and looked around. There were fences, not unlike that of which her people had used. But there was also a giant building, and unfamiliar shiny things that were bigger than her that sat still on gravel. She had no idea what these were for, but she figured they couldn't be bad; With them, they carried the scent of humans. Humans, at last! After nearly a year or so of wandering, she had found more humans. Perhaps this could be her new home.

Slowly, with steps filled with caution, she made her way toward the huge building. She stayed quiet as she approached, not wanting to be caught off guard, and wanting to be safe in case this were a hostile place. But then something reached her ears. A faint, weak nicker. It sounded not too far off. Curious, she changed direction and started to head off toward the sound. Slow at first, her pace quickened a bit, until she finally drew near to the source of the sound. She scanned around the area, before her eyes finally rested on a filly. She gave a small, friendly nicker to her. "Hello there, little one... Are you all right?" She asked.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:26 pm

S'more snorted in fear as she heard a voice. Scrambling to her hooves, she kept her ears back and made chewing motions with her mouth. "Mommy?" she called, looking around, spooking as a car went by. Glancing around the clearing blinkimg at Denali. "Your not mommy," the foal neighed sadly.
----------
"What do you think is wrong?" Darby asked Sam.
------
Jayli snorted, nickering softly. "Its quiet, I hope it's okay," she mumured softly.

Last edited by BrightDays on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:05 am

Denali nickered quietly to the foal, trying to reassure her. "Calm down little one... It seems you have lost your mother... I'm sorry for you, little filly... Do you have a name?" She said, feeling her heart sink at the sight of a lone foal.

"No clue..." Sam said, walking over to Jayli. "What is it girl?" She asked the mare, puzzled. She glanced off toward the direction in which the mare was looking, and noticed Emile was looking over that way, as well. "Something's definitely over there... I'm going to go check it out. Want to come with me?" She asked, looking to Darby for an answer.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:45 am

The foal glanced up, relaxing slightly. "Chocolate S'more," she nickered. "Human and mom called me S'more," she explained. Blinking it was clear she was starting to trust  Denali.
-------------
"Sure, someone or something might be in trouble," Darby replied. "What should we take with us?" she asked.
-------------
Jayli gave a snort, glancing at Sam and Darby. Before turning her head back to where S'more's nicker came from.

Last edited by BrightDays on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:11 pm

"Oh, hello then dear S'more. My name is Denali." Denali nickered softly to the little filly.

"Nothing for now, until we assess the situation." Sam replied, heading off toward the direction in which both the horses were looking.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized