Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Post  BrightDays on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:39 am

"Hello Denali," S'more nickered. Looking down the road, she sighed softly. Flicking her ears, she snorted. "Humans? Out here?" she nickered fearfully, trotting over Denali.
-----
Darby followed quietly. "Wonder how far this thing is," she mumured softly.

Last edited by BrightDays on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:59 am

"Oh, don't worry little one. These humans are nice, I'm sure." Denali nickered in reassurance. "Here little one, follow me. I found one of their residence earlier, and it had other horses." She said, a bit of excitement in her tone. She started heading back toward the barn.

"Yeah..." Sam agreed, heading towards their destination.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:09 pm

S'more gave a small snort,  flicking her ears. Blinking, she trotted after Denali, deciding she'd be safe with the mare.
-----
Darby followed Sam, frowning. Blinking, she looked around, spotting two shapes in the near distance. "Is that what I think it is?" she asked.

Last edited by BrightDays on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:13 pm

Denali walked forward, slightly quickening her pace as they drew closer. Humans, she couldn't wait to be with them again! But she stopped in her tracks as she heard the sound of a voice close by, within the area. She flicked her ears and her gaze went to the direction of the sound. Not too far away, she saw two humans now standing and looking at them. "I really hope they're like the ones from my village..." She said, mostly to herself. She hesitated, a bit nervous at approaching these strangers, especially now that she wasn't just watching out for herself, but a little foal as well. She slowly started making her way towards them.

Sam stopped and turned her gaze to where Darby was looking. "Why, I do believe so..." She said in answer, watching as the mare drew closer, which was quite odd behavior for a wild horse.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:03 pm

S'more followed Denali slowly, her steps show. Hesitating with the mare, she watched quietly before following after Denali.
------
"Think she might've been tame before?" Darby asked. "Looks like she may have a foal with her," she mumured.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Sam watched the mare carefully as she drew closer, spotting the little filly following her as well. "I think she might have... After all, a wild horse more than likely wouldn't approach us so quickly, nevertheless with a foal in tow. I wonder if she belongs to anyone, or if she escaped or something." Sam said, looking over to Darby, before looking back over to the mare and the foal. "Hey there you two, it's okay..." She said soothingly, hoping nothing would spook either of them as she took a few steps forward, toward them.

Denali watched her carefully as she approached, slowly reaching her head out toward the human as she came close enough to reach. She sniffed her a bit, determining whether she was a threat or not. She seemed friendly enough, and she had the scent of other horses on her. "I think they're friendly, I smell other horses on them." She said, looking back at S'more. "I think we can trust them."

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:07 am

S'more listened quiety, snorting softly. Making her way towards Sam, sniffing the girl. Nickering, she glanced up. "Hopefully they'll feed me," she muttered, her stomach growling. Reaching for Darby's hand she tried to suckle on her hand.

Darby chuckled softly as she felt the foals mouth on her hand. "I'm not your mom," she mumured. "I don't think this foal belongs to this mare," Darby spoke quietly.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Sam watched as the foal came up and sniffed her, smiling a bit. She then watched as it tried to suckle on Darby's hand. "I think you're right... In which case, we should get them back to the barn so we can feed it. Poor thing. It's probably starved. Wonder what happened to its real mother." She said, shaking her head a little.

"Hopefully." Denali agreed, rubbing her head on Sam a little.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:43 am

"Think they'll follow without a rope?" Darby asked, glancing at the small filly.
---------------
S'more sighed, nickering softly. Curling her legs under her she laid on the grass, trying to chew it. "So hungry," she nickered quietly.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Sam watched the two. "Maybe... Let's start heading back to the ranch, see if they follow. If not, one of us can stay here while the other go grabs a halter or something. Sound good?" She said, glancing over at Darby.

"I'm sure they'll have food for you soon. Just a little while longer, I think." Denali said, watching S'more.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized