Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Post  BrightDays on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:26 pm

"We need to clean up before they get back," Daisy said, softly, noticing Kameron was on the phone. Glancing at her brother, smirking slightly. "Be quite so Darby dosent hear," she whispered. 
----
Kameron glanced at the twins, smiling happily. "Hey Mark, where about done here," he said, trying to get Prince to stand still. "Prince behaved well to," he commented, chuckling slightly. 
-----
Darby glanced uo, blinking as Mark's phone rang. Sighing, she finished eating and waited silently for Sam and Mark.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:40 pm

David nodded in agreement, scrubbing quickly. He looked first at his sister, then over to Kameron.

"Oh, shoot!" He exclaimed quietly, shutting his mouth before he said anything else that Darby might hear through the phone. He cleaned quickly, clearing all the paint and drying the bucket. He then hurried to put it back where he found it.

"Oh, that's good. I'm glad he behaved for you. We're about to head back. See you in a few?" Mark said, trying to avoid saying anything that would alert Darby that something was up. Meanwhile, Sam was already paying the bill, something that Mark didn't seem too pleased about. He was giving her a look, and she smiled and stuck her tongue out at him, knowing full well he couldn't argue with her about it since he was on the phone. It would be rude!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:32 am

Watching Sam, the young girl smiled, laughing softly at the older girl and Mark.  
-------
Daisy helped David, probbrabbly splashing water at him, before drying her hands and headed back towards Prince. 
------
Kameron smIles at the twins, chuckling slightly. "Yep,  see you in a few Mark, " he replied, saying a bye afterward and hanging up. "Have any idea want you two want to do before your dad and Sam bring Darby back?" He asked.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:06 pm

The bill was already done and paid for by the time Mark put his phone back in his pocket.

"Sssaaammm." He said in his dad voice, giving her a look.

"It was my turn to pay this time." He said. She simply giggled and stuck her tongue out at him again, smiling. He rolled his eyes, trying to hold back a smile. They were so goofy.

"Alright, let's head back." Mark said, getting up. Sam nodded and followed suit, beginning to head to his truck.

David returned to his sister, Kam, and Prince, shaking his head.

"I haven't a clue." He responded, "That was fun though." He said with a smile.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:15 pm

Darby chuckled, following after the two adults, or so she assumed as they where acting like kids today. "You two are never going to grow up are you?" She asked teasingly.
----
Daisy shook her head. "Guess we wait," she eeplied, smiling as Kameron nodded. Turning to her borther, she nodded. "Yeah it was," she murmured softly.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:19 pm

"Nope~" Sam sang, getting into Mark's truck. Mark got into the driver's seat, starting the vehicle and waiting for Darby to get situated before heading off back to Hidden Hollow.

"Yeah." David said, smiling, "Even if someone was a bit messy with the clean-up and got some water on my shirt." He teased, looking at his sister.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Daisy glared ar her brother. "Don't you dare tell Dad," she replied, smiling. "Anyway you'll sry," she replied to his teasing comment.
---
Darby git situated, watching out the window of the trick.
---
Kameron smiled at the twins. "They where just finishing lunch so they should be here aoo," he told them, chuckling slightly at the teasing.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:08 pm

"Hopefully soon, before dad sees." David chuckled in reply, then heard a truck pull into the drive. He assumed it was them, returning from lunch.

Mark parked the truck outside, shutting it off and exiting from the vehicle. Sam followed suit, taking a moment to take a breath to admire the nice sunshine. It seemed like a perfect day, weather-wise. Mark was already heading toward the barn, and she looked to Darby with a smile, before following suit.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Daisy was about to reply to David, but heard the truck pull in. Shutting her mouth, she glanced down, knowing she'd get in trouble somehow. "Don't you dare,"she whispered. 
-----
Darby blinked, wondering what was going on. Shrugging she followed Sam and Mark.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:59 pm

"Good thing it's on the back. Hopefully he won't see." David whispered to his sister, putting his back to an empty stall for the time being. He watched as his father came into the barn, admiring their work on Prince. He gave them a thumbs up, though quickly returned his hands to his side as he saw Sam walk in. He knew Darby wouldn't be far behind. They waited for her before saying anything.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized