Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [RoBC]

Post  BrightDays on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Darby walked into the barn, stopping when she saw Prince. Smiling, she chuckled, glancing at Sam and Mark. "What's going on?" she asked.
--------
Daisy nodded, chuckling slightly. Watching as Darby stepped into the barn, she smiled, keeping near her brother, watching silently.
------
Kameron rolled his eyes at the twins, muttering softly under his breath. Glancing up as the trio returned, he smiled, glancing over at Sam.
------
Prince snorted, arching his neck, realizing he need to look special today.

(Yeah..bad post)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:16 pm

"A gift for your birthday, from Mark and I." Sam said with a smile, "Prince belongs to you now."

"Without you, Emile would never have even made it to the track, never mind winning the triple crown. You were every bit as special on that track as he was, so we thought it fitting that you should have his first foal, and his first son." Mark added in with a smile.

David watched quietly as well, also smiling.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Darby blinked taking back. Smiling, she patted Prince on the head, trying to hide the fact she was excited. "Thanks so much," she said, finally turning towards Sam and Mark. "And Sam, I do have to thank you for helping me turn over a new leaf in my life," she replied, glancing at Mark. "Looks like I need to get new silks," she chuckled, laughing softly.
--------
Daisy smiled, sighing softly. "New leaf?" she whispered to her brother, confused.
-------
Kameron smiled, glancing at Sam and Mark. Reaching down, he handed Sam, Prince's offical registration papers, so she could hand them over to Darby.

(Yeah...registration papers..forgot about that)

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Sam smiled, "Of course Darby!" She said, then looked over at Kameron, taking the papers and then smiling again with a laugh.

"Thanks Kam, almost forgot about these." She said, before handing them to Darby.

"I can help you with that." Mark replied to Darby with a smile, watching Sam hand over the papers.

David watched, shrugging slightly.

"I'm not sure... First I've heard of it." He whispered back.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm

"Guess we have to ask them eventually? " Daisy asked, chuckling slightly. "Hopefully dad doesn't get us into anything more," she said, chuckling.
-----
Darby laughed. "How Mark?" She asked, putting Prince's official papers into a binder. (Yeah for randomly appearing items)
---
Kameron smiled. "I have to get back to the clinic, but call if you need anything, " he said. "Happy birthday Darby!," he called.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:49 am

"Yeah." David agreed with a nod, agreeing to both things.

"Well you can't own a racing stable without knowing how to get some fresh silks, of course!" Mark replied with a smile. He and Sam then nodded to Kameron as he left.

"See ya Kam!" Sam called after him.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:46 am

Darby chuckled, glancing at the twins. "Why are you two hiding over there?" She asked, smiling. "Guess that's true," she said, chuckling. 
------
Daisy glanced at David, not sure how to answer that. "No idea," she said. "Bye Kameron," she called, before glancing back at David and Mark.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:50 am

"We're just staying out of the way." David said with smile, before calling to Kam, "Bye Kameron," as he left.

"How about we all go for a little ride?" Sam suggested with a smile, "I have a feeling some of the horses would really appreciate that. Besides, you deserve a nice relaxing ride for once." She chuckled a little.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Darby nodded. "Sure," she replied. "As long as we stay away from the road," she chuckled.
-------
Daisy smiled, glancing at her farther before answering. "Up to dad," she replied, glancing back to her brother. Hope I can ride Wonder, she thought, her eyes drifting to Wonder's pasture.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:26 pm

"I'm completely fine with that!" Sam chuckled slightly as well in agreement with Darby, "No more roads."

Mark nodded.

"In that case, I'll grab Chilled. Daisy, why don't you go grab Wonder? It's been a while since she's been worked, she could use the exercise." He suggested.

"I'll take Delirium, so David can take S'more." Sam said.

"Are you sure?" Mark asked with a bit of concern.

"Yeah! He trusts me enough to ride him! ... I think..." She said with smile, then a laugh.

"We're going to find out." She said, heading off to get the frosted buckskin Andalusian gelding.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized