Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:54 pm

Whitney chuckled as Wonder sniffed her hair, leading her over by Death and Princess and tying her to the trailer as well. Sam tied Emile beside her, before heading back into the trailer along with Whitney to grab Lake Rose and Grace, whom thus far had been sitting quietly in the trailer awaiting her turn. She backed out easily for Sam, curiously peering at her surroundings once she was out. Once Sam had tied her to the trailer, she stood quietly and lowered her head, almost seeming as if she were going to take a nap.

"That's good!" Sam commented happily, "Death's fine! He's got scarring from the attack last year but it's all superficial. No pains, inflammation, nothing like that. He's all sound. He's a lot better behavior-wise, too. He's... actually very pleasant now." She answered, laughing a little. The giant colt in question was standing quietly, resting a hind hoof and ignoring the rambunctious youngster beside him.

"Prince was absolutely amazing. Triple Crown, Breeder's Cup, and Horse of the Year. Gives me hope for his siblings." She said, eying Princess with a laugh before heading back into the trailer to begin unloading more horses.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Darby chuckled. "I'm talking with Sam and Mark what Prince's next steps are, or if we should retire him," she said. "Wait who is judging the show today?" she asked.
----
Sean and Skylar both smiled. "Glad I'm on crutches instead of the wheelchair now, either way," Skylar replied, glancing at her number. "Number 17, I hope that's good," she murmured.
---------------
Daisy smiled. "So we probably should get everyone that's in the first class dressed and tacked up if needed to be," she said. "So what class is first anyhow?" she asked. "How are Princess and Grace training?" she asked, shaking her head as she looked over at Princess.
----------
Princess tried to sneakily snake her head to Death and try to give him a bite.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:29 pm

"I still say that it's up to you whether you want to keep racing him or not." Mark chimed in on his way to the truck to go grab Sean and Skylar's things.

"I believe we have the pleasure of being judged by Emily Grey today." Tori replied with a smile.

"As in... Olympic medalist Emily Grey?" Whitney asked as she passed by with Winter.

"That's the one!" Sam piped in, following behind with S'more.

David was already prepared, having grabbed the two mares' tack. As soon as Whitney tied her to the trailer, he got to work tacking up Winter. In the meantime, Sam tied and began tacking up S'more.

"You two go get ready. We'll get the horses all ready." Mark suggested to Sean and Skylar, giving them their clothes and other things.

"Yeah, Skylar, you're up first! Then you shortly after her Sean." Sam called to the two teens.

"Grace is great. She's a lot like Wonder-- just so calm, gentle, and willing to do anything. Princess, on the other hand... she's a lot like Emile. Stubborn, hot, and--" Sam couldn't even finish her sentence as Princess bit Death. The colt let out a small squeal, immediately retaliating by trying to bite her in return.

"... that. A lot of that." Sam finished.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:41 pm

Skylar nodded as she headed into a locker room, having Sean hang up the clothes she needed. Knowing Sean would help her if needed, she quickly changed into her show clothing, as fast as she could anyhow. Putting her everyday clothes in a licker, she walked outside and asked Sean to help with any buttons or zippers.
---
Sean went into a locker room near his sister and quickly changed into the correct outfit for his class. Putting his every outfit into a locker, he helped his siter once they where both outside before heading back to the grouo. "Good luck Skylar," he murmired, gently hugging her.
---
Princess squelled as Death bit her in return. Glaring at her half-brother she gave a snort and flicked her tail, clearly annoyed.
---
Wonder sighed. "Oh great," she murmured, glancing at Emile. "Is there anything you can do to get her to behave? " She asked the stallion.
---
Daisy chuckled. "Intesting set of twins," she chuckled, hearing a squel from Princess. "How did Grace pit up with Princess?" She asked, helping in anyway she could.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:05 pm

Death pinned his ears back and flicked his short tail with a deep snort, glaring right back at the filly in equal annoyance.

"Not from over here, aside from giving her a stern word. Death seems to be handling her quite well, though." Emile replied to Wonder.

"Not so fun being on the other end of a naughty youngster, is it?" He asked Death, sounding slightly amused. The large colt didn't answer, now equally annoyed with his father as he was with his half-sister.

"That's a good question. I couldn't tell ya." Sam answered with a small laugh.

"Like night and day, I swear." She said as she finished putting S'more's bridle on.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Princess just gave a snort and tugged her head back, trying to get free from the lead rope. Daisy saw what was happening. "Hey!" she scolded the filly.
----
Skylar put her head protection on and got onto S'more once the mare was tacked up. Handing her crutches to Sam, she picked up her reigns. "Alright girl, ready?" she asked the mare, smiling. "Let's do our best," she murmured to the mare, who nodded her head in agreement. As the walked over to the practice ring, the mare and teenager waited for their class to be called.
------
Sean watched as Skylar left and went to the practice ring, smiling. "Glad she's confident," he murmured, turning to Winter. Putting his helmet on, he glanced up at Winter, clearly having grown my found of horses. "Hope your ready girl," he murmured.
-------------
Daisy smiled. "I see Sean has gotten over his fear of horses," she murmured to David.
------
Lakey just stood quietly at the trailer, bending her head to eat some grass close by.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:21 pm

"That one's a trouble-maker for sure." Mark commented with a small laugh, referring to Princess.

"You'll do great!" Sam called with a smile, watching them both head over to the practice arena to await their class.

"I'll stay with the horses if you guys want to go up to the arena to watch them during their class." Tori offered with a smile.

"Oh, sure, thanks!" Sam replied, beginning to head up to the ring so she could watch Skylar and S'more.

"Yeah. He looks good on Winter, too." David replied with a smile.

"If you want you can take Winter up there to go watch your sister. That way you can watch Skylar and not be late to your class." He suggested to Sean. Meanwhile, Whitney wa grabbing hay nets and stringing them up along the sides of the trailer for the horses, so they had something to snack on while they were standing around.

Death, ever so subtly, began trying to mouth and chew on his lead rope out of boredom.

In the meantime, Emile was standing in the sun with his head low, one hind hoof resting. He flicked his tail lazily, closing his eyes. Grace sidled up beside him as best she could, leaning on her father as she yawned and closed her eyes.

Apathy was standing quietly, shifting her weight.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Sean nodded as he gently grabbed Winter's reins and headed over to the area where Skylar was. "Good luck Skylar!" he murmured as he passed her. Stopping near the practice ring, he glanced over, deciding to practice over watching his sister. "She'll be fine," she murmured.
----------
Skylar glanced down at Sean and smiled confidently. "Thanks, Sean," she replied as she heard her class called and had S'more enter the arena. She kept her hands still as she walked S'more around, on the rail, waiting for the rest of the group to join them in the ring.
--------------
S'more kept an even four paced walk gait, her ears forward and up. Giving a small snort, she moved easily forward, tail flicking as she walked every few steps to swat away flies.
-----------
Daisy smiled. "Hopefully no horses spook," she murmured, heading over with Sam.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:19 pm

Everyone (of my characters because I'm too lazy to list them all) up at the arena watched as Skylar and S'more entered the arena, watching them with excited anticipation. They all couldn't wait to see how Skylar and S'more would do. No matter what place she and S'more got, they were all just hoping that she would have fun and be proud of what they had managed to accomplish in just a year's time.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Skylar sat straight in the saddle, asking S'more for the correct gait the announcer asked for. Smiling as the lined up witht he rest of the group, she waited nervously to see how she did, after being asked to back. Backing S'more up, she smiled as she finished, and patted the mare's neck. "Good girl," she murmured, sitting up straight once again.
------
S'more did what Skylar asked her, ears up and easily moving with each gait, moving easily and forward with each one.
--------
Daisy watched Skylar. "She did great for her first time," she murmured to Sam.
---------
Sean was warming up in the practice arena, glancing over to the show arena when he halted Winter, before continuing on with his practice.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum