Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Post  Agentized on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:19 pm

"Yeah, you did good little girl." Sam said to Princess with a laugh, noting the filly seemed proud of herself, as if she knew exactly what she had just done.

"Yup! She was a gem, surprisingly." She chuckled, answering Darby's question.

"Thanks Darby." Mark said with a smile.

"Yeah, seems like they did pretty good." Emile commented, having stopped tossing his head since the fillies had returned, so he could see how they had done. He snorted a little as Darby began to tack up Wonder, a little... antsy that she seemed to be going and he wasn't accompanying. He pawed the asphalt with his hoof.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:11 pm

Darby chuckled. "Hopefully shes like her dad and brother," she replied, chuckling at the filly's antics. "Ready to go jump girl?" she asked Wonder seeing Daisy in her hunt seat. "Emile, behave, she'll be back before you know it," she murmured, as she handed Wonder's reins to Daisy. Heading over to Emile, she sighed. "Do you want to go watch them?" she asked.
------------
Daisy smiled as she returned, seeing Wonder already tacked up. "Thanks, Darby," she said, smiling at the jocky. "David, what class are you doing again?" she asked her brother.
-------
Princess snorted, nudging Sam before lipping at the girl's hair.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:29 pm

"Yeah." Sam agreed, chuckling as the filly nudged her and lipped at her hair.

Emile snorted, shifting his position to look over at Wonder and Daisy before shifting back. He pawed the asphalt a couple more times with his other hoof and tossed his head a few times before lowering his head and giving Darby his attention again. He let out a low whicker, chewing a little bit.

"Meter ten show jumping." David answered his sister, "Good luck in your class!"

"I'm surprised that you won anything." Death snorted, talking to Princess.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:01 pm

"I'd like to see you try to win, " Princess retorted. Letting her head drop, yawning. "I'm going to take a nap," she muttered, closing her eyes.
--------------
"Thanks, David!" she said, getting into her saddle and going to warm Wonder up in the practice ring.
---------
Wonder glanced over at the filly and colt. "Good luck handling those two," she murmured to Emile before following Daisy ques away from the group.
-----------
Lakey snorted as she nibbled on hay, just bobbing her head.
-------------
Darby chuckled. "I have to get ready for my barrel racing boy, you keep an eye on Princess and Death, okay?" she asked.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:41 pm

"Pft, halter is easy." Death snorted, leaving the filly at that to her nap.

Emile snorted, shifting to look over at Death and Princess. He slightly pinned his ears.

"Knock it off and leave each other be already." He said sternly, "You talk an awful lot about how she can be, Death, but you were the same way when you were her age. So I don't want to hear it from you." He said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever old man." Death retorted with a snort, shifting himself so his butt was facing his father. Well, as best as he could, given there wasn't that much slack in the lead rope and he was still tied to the trailer.

"Don't be giving me attitude, Death." Emile warned, pinning his ears back. Death pinned his ears back as well, turning his head and neck to look at his father.

"Then stay out of my business." He snorted.

"You three knock it off." Sam said with a sigh.

"This is why I stick with the bays, Sam." Mark teased, which coaxed a chuckle and a small laugh from Tori and Whitney.

"Well, Luna's fairly sane." Tori commented with a small smirk, going over to the mare and giving her a pat before starting to tack her up. Her class was shortly after Daisy's, and David's class was after hers.

"Don't forget my Apathy. She's a sweetheart, and she's even from Emile." David said with a chuckle as he began tacking up the mare. Seeing the other two beginning to get ready for their classes, Whitney went to go change into her show outfit. Her class was before Tori's-- it was the lowest level of show jumping. She would be riding Death. It was just a quick change before she was back, beginning to tack up the gigantic colt.

"I will never be used to riding this horse." She shook her head from side to side.

"He's fun, though, at least." Sam said with a chuckle.

"If you define 'scarily powerful' as 'fun' then yeah, sure. Fun." Whitney snorted in slight amusement, "I only pray for my life every time I put my foot into the stirrup, but yeah." She joked.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Daisy patted Wonder before entering the arena. Keeping her head held high, she sat quietly in the saddle, only asking Wonder what she wanted. "Good girl," she murmured to the Thoroughbred, halting her outside the ring as she waited for everyone to finish. Wonder snorted as she waited patiently off o the side, her tail flicking to the get of the flies.
---------
Darby looked around. "Anyone want a water?" she asked. "It's pretty hot out here today," she commented.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:19 pm

"I think I'm good, thanks though!" Whitney answered Darby, sliding Death's bridle over his head. The large colt wasted no time, immediately beginning to jostle the bit around in his mouth using his tongue as he waited for her to finish up and hop on. He hated not having anything to do or occupy his mind. At least when he was being ridden he had something to do and something to focus on.

"Can you like, not? Sometimes, you are so obnoxious." She rolled her eyes at him and shook her head from side to side as she was doing up his noseband and throatlatch.

"Alright, c'mon you." She chuckled, grabbing her helmet and putting it on before leading him over to the side of the truck. Using it as a mounting block, she put her foot into the stirrup and hopped on. Adjusting herself in the saddle and picking up her reins, she headed toward the practice arena to warm up and let him blow off some steam before it was time to go into the arena.

"I think I'll take some if you wouldn't mind, Darby." David answered, "I'll be right back real quick, though."

"Same." Tori said, following David off as they both went to go change. Apathy stood there nice and quiet, not moving even though she wasn't tied. Luna's reins, on the other hand, were looped through the metal ring on the side of the trailer. She found herself preoccupied by Grace, reaching over as far as she could sniff the filly.

"Oh my goodness, aren't you precious." The mare whickered to the filly, who also reached up to sniff the black mare.

"Thank you...?" She answered back.

"Lu, you'd cuddle every foal you saw if I let you." Mark said with a laugh.

"You should just let her out with the yearlings." Sam replied with a chuckle. David and Tori returned in their show clothing, David returning to Apathy's side while Tori went to Luna.

"Aannndd this is why I tied you up. You'd of been all over her and Princess otherwise." Tori chuckled, giving the black mare a pat on the neck.

It was a small stretch of time before every single one of the riders in Daisy's class had went and had finished the pattern. Once again, the three judges began to talk amongst themselves before Emily stood up and grabbed the four ribbons off the table. As she did, the announcer came overhead, calling all the riders back into the arena and line up in the center. Once they had, Emily entered the ring. She walked down to a bay at the end of the line, handing the rider the white ribbon as the announcer came overhead reading off the horse and rider's name, and their position in the class. She gave them her bit of advice and a congratulations before heading to the other end of the line, handing the rider of a white-grey horse the yellow ribbon. She gave them her advice and congratulations before the announcer came over the loud speaker again, reading off their name and their horse's name, as well as their placing. The young woman then walked over to Daisy and Wonder, presenting Daisy with the red ribbon.

"Congratulations-- you two did wonderful. Your canter was a bit slow through the two-point and your trot through the sitting portion was a bit on the slower side, but otherwise, you did great." She said with a smile as the announcer came overhead saying their names and their position, before heading off to a buckskin. She handed the blue ribbon to the rider, saying her congratulations to them as their names and position were read off over the speaker. She then exited the ring, going back to the judges' booth. The announcer dismissed the class.

"Sounds like Daisy did well." Sam said with a smile, hearing the results of the class.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Daisy smiled as she received her ribbon, putting it on Wonder's bridal. "Good girl," she murmured after she exited the ring and headed back to the trailer. Dismounting, she smiled at the crowd that was still there. "Wonder seems to like being in shows," she smiled, glancing over to Mark.
------
"Should we have a break for lunch soon?" Daisy asked, as she untacked Wonder and put her stuff back in the trailer and making sure the mare was secured to the side of the trailer beside Emile. "I told you she'd be back," Darby murmured as she handed waters out.
----------
Princess snorted as she woke up, rolling her eyes at her father and half-brother. Tossing her head, she glanced over as Wonder came back.
------
Wonder snorted. "How did Princess and Death fair together?" she asked Emile.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:48 pm

"That's my girls!" Mark exclaimed upon seeing his daughter and Wonder, "You did great, sweetheart. And Wonder, too." He said with a smile.

"Seems like." He said with nod.

"Congratulations!" Sam said to Daisy with a huge smile.

"Yeah, congrats sis." David congratulated his twin proudly.

"Good job Daisy!" Tori smiled.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Maybe after the jumping classes are over? I don't think anyone else here rides for awhile after the jumping classes are finished." Mark asked.

"If y'all are hungry, go ahead and eat, though. Don't wait on our account." David said, looking over at Tori who nodded, "I'm sure Whitney wouldn't mind, either."

"Thanks Darby." They all said as she handed them waters.

Emile snorted, reaching over to nudge Wonder's neck.

"Poorly. You'd almost think they would get along given their natures, but... instead they butt heads." He sighed.

"You did well, I take it?" He asked, changing the subject.

There was a few minutes before the announcer called for the first rider of Whitney's class to enter the arena and begin the course. There were a couple of riders who went in before her, until it finally was her turn to give the course a try. She asked Death for a canter shortly after entering the arena, pointing him toward the first jump. The colt lazily moved forward, a lot slower than one would imagine for a horse his size and of his breed. However, despite his laziness, he hopped over the obstacle with ease, moving toward the next jump that Whitney pointed him at. They made a clean round, but their time... certainly wasn't the best in the field. After everyone else had gone, the announcer called in each horse and rider so Emily could present them with their ribbon. When the all the ribbons had been presented, Whitney walked Death back to the trailer with a yellow ribbon decorating the side of his bridal. They brought back a third place. She gave the colt a pat on the neck.

"I love how everyone here is now probably thinking that he's the slowest thoroughbred that they've ever seen. If only they knew he was secretly a speed demon... when he wants to be. And only when he wants to be." She laughed. Sam laughed as well, "You two did good though!"

"Yeah, congrats." Mark, Tori, and David said with smiles. Whitney hopped off Death, untacking the colt and tying him up in his spot between Princess and his father.

"Alright... guess it's my turn." Tori said, untying Luna's reins from the side of the trailer.

"C'mon Lu, you can oogle over the foals later." She said with a laugh, leading the mare away so she could put on her helmet and mount up. She headed up to the arena, the call for the first rider to enter the arena coming over the speaker. It was a little while before Tori and Luna's time to enter the ring came. Picking up a canter, Tori and Luna went through the course with relative ease, though not without accumulating one fault. When it came time to giving out ribbons, Tori and Luna were called into the arena to take second place. Heading back to the trailer, Tori leaned down to hug the mare's neck, giving her a pat.

"Good girl!" She praised the mare.

"Great job you two!" Mark exclaimed with a smile, with David, Whitney, and Sam following suit. She hopped off the black mare and untacked her, tying her up to the trailer again.

"Well... suppose it's my turn now. C'mon girl." David said, giving a light tug on Apathy's bit for her to follow him. He began to walk a bit of a ways away, strapping his helmet on as he walked. The mare followed behind him obediently, stopping when he stopped. He then turned around and walked to her side, putting his foot in the stirrup and swinging himself up into the saddle. He put his other foot in and gathered up his reins before heading off to the arena. He was the first one to go with this course, which was about a meter ten. He and Apathy seamlessly cleared each and every jump, exiting the ring with what could only be described as a perfect round. When it came time for Emily to distribute the ribbons, David proudly rode Apathy back to the trailer with a blue ribbon on the side of her bridle. He dismounted, giving the mare a pat.

"Good girl! You were so good!" He exclaimed.

"Good job!" Sam, Tori, and Whitney said with smiles.

"Yeah, I'm proud of you!" Mark said, "You and your sister did great today!" He smiled, looking at both his daughter and his son. David nodded in thanks, untacking Apathy and tying her back up to the trailer again.

"Time for a break?" Sam asked everyone.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:50 pm

Daisy's, Sean's and Darby's stomachs all growled at once, making the three chuckled. "I guess so," they laughed. "Wonder how Kameron is?" Daisy wondered out loud, glancing over to the vet barn.
------------
Wonder snorted and nodded. "We got second place," she told Emile. "I think Princess and now Apathy have won blue ribbons," she nodded to the returning horse and rider.
-----
Princess pulled at her lead rope, wondering if she could get free.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum