Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Post  Agentized on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:33 pm

"Alright, I got some sandwiches and chips and stuff in a cooler in the back of the truck. Just gimme one sec," Sam answered, going to the back of the truck to grab the cooler. She lugged it out of the back passenger seat, opening it up to show her inventory of food and drinks that were cooled on ice, "I got turkey and cheese, ham and cheese, some with mayo, some hold. I got individual bags of Lays chips, potato chips, I got some Cheetos, some Cheez-its, some Goldfish. I got a few pre-made salads in here-- a couple are chicken caesar with shredded cheese. I got a few dressings to go with that; a thing of ranch, a vinaigrette, and an Italian. For drinks, I got bottles of water, some juice boxes-- apple, tropical punch-- some Sprite, Ginger Ale, Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, and I also got some Starbucks' bottled caramel frappuccinos. Take as you please." She said, listing off everything in the cooler. She made sure to run away with two turkey and cheese sandwiches, one with mayonnaise for herself, two small bags of potato chips, and a water and a Starbucks' bottled caramel frappuccino before everyone else got their pickings.

"I'm gonna go over to the vet barn to see how Kam's doing and give him some food. I'll be back in a bit." She let the others know before beginning to head toward the barn. When she got there she looked around for the vet before spotting him and heading over to him with a smile.

"How are things so far over here?" She asked him, holding out the sandwich without the mayonnaise for him, as well as one bag of potato chips, and the water, "I brought you some food, in case you're hungry."

"That's great! Was it fun?" The black stallion asked the bay mare beside him curiously. Though he was ridden by Darby occasionally, it was usually only on trails. Even then, they mostly walked, sometimes trotted, occasionally cantered, and rarely galloped. The most galloping he did was on his own, in his pasture. The only type of competition he'd ever known was that of the flat racing kind. He was wondering if participating in these shows were anywhere near as exciting as that.

"You're going to get in trouble if you keep doing that. Even worse if you actually manage to free yourself." Death snorted nonchalantly at the filly beside him. He didn't want to stop her, and had no intention of doing so. If she didn't want to listen to him, then she could stand to learn from her mistakes when they came back to bite her in the butt-- and as he had learned, they always would-- sometimes, quite literally.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  xxsugartwistxx on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:38 pm

Eliza approached the group huddled around the cooler. "You did an amazing job, Daisy." she exclaimed as she gave an affirming pat on the shoulder "I enjoyed watching your performance." Eliza reached into the cooler and took out a water bottle. She placed the cool bottle on her forehead and laughed "Man, it is really hot outside today!"
xxsugartwistxx

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:03 pm

Daisy nodded, smiling as she heard Eliza. "Thanks," she replied. "I have had a lot of time with Wonder before I went off to vet school," she explained, giving Wonder a rub on the nose.

Princess snorted at Death, finally freeing herself. Rearing, she ran off, not even sure where she was going.

Darby glanced up. "Oh no," she sighed. "Mark Princess is lose!" She called over.
--'
Kameron smiled at Sam. "It's going well in here," he chuckled. "Thanks, hows everyone else doing?" He asked.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:10 pm

"Yeah it is." Whitney agreed with Eliza, "Are you riding today?" She asked the other woman curiously, grabbing a sandwich and a water bottle.

"Oh nnnoooooo!" Mark exclaimed with a sigh, turning around as the filly ran off. He began to run after her.

"Princess! C'mere girl!" He called.

"Princess! Come back here!" Emile whinnied after her.

"Good riddance, I say." Death snorted.

"Death!" Emile hissed, glaring at his son.

"Whatever." Death rolled his eyes.

"That's good to hear," Sam smiled, "Good! I don't think anyone has gotten below third place, and everyone seems to be having fun." She chuckled, then paused as she heard Mark calling for Princess. She went to the barn door, curiously peering outside, only to see Mark, Tori, and David chasing the black and white filly.

"Oh, goodness... Princess is free. I'm gonna go help him." She sighed, running out to try to help corral the filly.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:55 pm

Princess snorted as she heard her name and stopped. Tossing her head, she watched the humans, wondering what to do.
----------
Darby chuckled. "Emile, why does always one of your foals, have to have your personality?" she asked the stallion, smiling as she saw the yearling stop and sighed in relief.
--------
Daisy sighed, seeing Princess stop. "Good girl," she murmured, slowly approaching her.
-----------
Wonder sighed. "Princess!" she called sternly. "How did we handle her when she was younger?" she laughed.
---------
Lakey and Silver just ate the hay they had in front of them, ignoring the ruckus around them.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:58 pm

"Atta girl, c'mere sweetie." Mark cooed, outstretching a hand with an unwrapped peppermint in it.

Emily happened to be going by, she and the other two judges taking a break from judging classes to briefly allow everyone to get some refreshments and use the restroom. She stopped, her eyes catching the small group and the loose filly. She observed them, not saying a word so as to not get in the middle of things while the filly was still not yet caught. A smile was on her face, though-- she knew how it went. Horses will be horses, and sometimes they'll do some crazy, incredible, and/or wild things. Especially the young ones. It looked like Princess was no exception, and she distinctly remembered giving the first place ribbon to this particular filly earlier in the day. She had been a spunky little thing.

"I've no idea." Emile replied with a sigh.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays Yesterday at 11:37 am

Princess eyed the peppermint in Mark's hand, before nickering. Turning away from him, she saw Emily and trotted over to the judge her head held high, before sniffing at the girl.
-------
Daisy frowned at first, before chuckling. "Weird," she murmured, glancing at David.
---------------
Wonder folloed her wild daughter wither her eyes, turning to look at the pair. "Well that's intresting," she murmured, nudging Darby for attention also.
--------
Darby chuckled as she pet the mare and stallion, keeping a watchful eye on the situation.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized Today at 1:24 pm

"Oh, nnooo, Princess-" Mark started, seeing the filly move away from him. However, he quieted as he saw her move over to Emily. At least she didn't necessarily run away like he had initially thought, instead she was going over to the judge. It was a bit better.

"Looks like she's at least taken some interest in Miss Grey." David commented with a small chuckle.

Emily was surprised to see the yearling move away from the man tempting her with the peppermint, instead approaching her. She slowly extended a hand for the filly to sniff with a small smile on her lips, before reaching up carefully to give her a soft stroke down her face.

"Hey there, pretty thang." She cooed quietly to the filly, "You're an ornery little girl, aren't you? Gorgeous little trouble-maker, huh?" She giggled.

"I guess we never did teach her about stranger danger." Emile commented with a snort, also watching their daughter.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized