Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Post  BrightDays on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:06 am

Princess sniffed the treats, before gentle taking it from Enily. Chewing on them, her ears flicked as she glanced towards Sam and then back to Mark and the trailer.
---
Daisy smiled. "Well at least we know what treats she likes now," she chuckled, glancing at David. "Should we get Princess l, Dad?" She asked Mark.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:38 pm

"Aww, aren't you a sweet lil thing." Emily chuckled, giving the yearling filly another soft stroke down her face before interlacing her fingers around the bottom of Princess' halter.

"Time for you to go on back to who you belong to, though. Sorry little one." She said, starting toward the small group that had congregated to try to catch the naughty young horse.

"I take it this little troublemaker belongs to you guys?" She asked with a laugh as she approached.

"Yeah... apologies about that." Sam said with a small chuckled.

"No worries. We all know how they can be." Emily replied with a giggle.

"Especially this one, it seems. Thank you for catching her." Mark smiled, going over and clipping a lead to Princess' halter, "You're somethin' else, y'know that?" He shook his head from side to side, eying the troublemaking filly.

"No problem. We all gotta look out for each other out here," Emily said with a smile, "Alright well, I've got to go. I'll be seein' some of y'all in the ring later, I hope," then made her departure from the group.

"Well, I suppose that solves that problem." David replied with a small chuckle.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:14 pm

Princess just snorted, turning her head to watch Emily. Following the judge back to the grouo, her tail flicked as did her ears, before looking at her father and mother.
---
Daisy nodded. "That's true, maybe we should invite her iver, Princess seems found of her," she chuckled.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:36 pm

"Hm... I think that would be awesome." David nodded in agreement with his sister.

"I'm sure I could reach out to her, see if she would be interested in paying a visit to our little abode." Sam said with a smile.

"Alright... c'mon you." Mark said, trying to lead the filly back to the trailer, "Don't worry, we're almost done here. Not much more standing around for you." He chuckled.

"Speaking of... Sam, aren't you supposed to be up at the arena pretty soon?" David inquired after taking a peak at his phone, looking over at her quizzically as he showed her the time of the screen. There was a pause as she blinked and her eyes slightly widened.

"... yes. Aaannndd if I'm not completely ready in the next five minutes I'm going to be late. Ssssoooo... I gotta go." She quickly darted off to go get changed as David let out a small laugh.

"I'll try to get Delirium tacked up for you! No promises though, because if he tries to bite or kick me I'm leaving him be!" He called after her before jogging over to the trailer to attempt to get the Andalusian tacked up for her.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:52 pm

"Want some help David?" Daisy asked her brother, smiling, watching as Princess followed Mark back to the trailer.
----
Princess snoeted, planting her hooves as she wathe Emily leave before turning back to Mark. Snoeting, she followed him back, tossing her head.
----
Wonder sighed. "At least she's safe," she murmured.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:53 pm

"Sure. I have a feeling he's going to be grumpy today." David said, judging his response by the way gelding immediately pinned his ears and moved away when he grabbed the soft brush.

"C'mon, don't be like that." He scolded, quickly beginning to brush over the buckskin. It was a quick speed-brush before he grabbed the hoof pick. Reaching down to lift the large horse's foot, Delirium refused to yield his leg to the boy, even as David leaned his weight into him.

"Delirium, lift your foot!" The rider sighed, really shoving his weight into the horse. Finally, the Andalusian lifted his hoof so David could pick it out. He went to the hind hoof next. This time the PRE gelding lifted it immediately, however as David gripped the lower part of his leg, he slightly kicked out and attempted to put his foot back on the ground.

"Can you quit?" David sighed again, "Daisy, can you grab the pad and saddle and begin tacking him up while I try to finish his feet? Otherwise, Sam'll be late at this rate." He asked his sister. He continued to attempt to clean out the gelding's hooves.

"You are normally stubborn but you're especially bad today." Mark shook his head, but he couldn't hold back a small laugh-- sometimes her stubbornness could be amusing. He led her back over to her spot at the trailer, tying her up again and giving her a pat.

"Yeah." Emile agreed with a small snort, looking over at his daughter.

"Make a new friend?" Death mocked his little half-sister with a cocky raised head and a swish of his short, ragged tail. Sure, she had freed herself, but she clearly didn't get far with her endeavor, seemingly having been entranced by some stranger of a human.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:17 pm

"Sure," Daisy replied to her brother and grabbed the correct pad and saddle for Sam's class. Attempting to tack Delirium, watching his languge. "Not the time to misbehave, " she murmured to him.

Princess snorted, flicking her ears at Mark.. "She had diffrent treats," she replied to her brother, glancing over at Emile, ears slightly back.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:51 pm

The buckskin raised his head as he felt the pad and the saddle on his back. He began to shift from side to side, which frustrated David as he was trying to pick his remaining hind hoof.

"Cccc'mmmooonnn. Stand ssttiiilll, plleeaasssee?" He begged the gelding. At last, he was able to catch the hoof and pick it out. Taking a step back, he returned the hoofpick and grabbed the gelding's dressage bridle. He was going to put it on but, the Andalusian took a snap at him and he decided it best to just leave that part to Sam.

"Treats? Really?" Death asked incredulously, laughing at her.

"Leave her alone, Death." Emile snorted at his son.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Death snorted right back at Emile.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:30 pm

Daisy finally finished putting the pad and saddle on, glancing around. "Wonder where Sam is," she murmured to David. "Hey knock it off," she said in a firm voice to Delirium when she noticed him trying to snap at David. "You better behave for Sam," she warned.
---------
Princess snorted, tail flicking. "What's Grace up to?" she asked, trying to see her twin sister.
--------------
"Want me to try and bridle him Daisy, David?" Darby asked.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:26 am

The buckskin Andalusian snorted, pinning his ears as Daisy scolded him for his behavior.

"Sure, might as well give it a go and see if you can get it done." David said with a shrug, holding the gelding's dressage bridle out to her.

"Does it matter?" Death snorted.

"Knock it off." Emile snorted, pinning his ears and slamming a front hoof on the ground, startling Grace who had been dozing off.

Death rolled his eyes.

"Nothing. That's what she's doing." He answered with disinterest.

"Why do you always have to be so mean?" Luna shot from the other end of the line.

"Why do you always have to pretend everything's butterflies and rainbows?" He retorted.

"There's no reason to treat your little sister like that. You're nothing but a bully." She snorted at him.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized