Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Post  BrightDays on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Kameron and Daisy worked quickly to stop the bleeding. After a few minutes, they stood up, glancing over at Eliza. "He should be fine in a few days, but for now, I'd like to put him in the stable," Kameron told them. "Just until we know he is fully recovered," he explained.
-------------

Daisy sighed as she went back to David. "I'm going to miss everyone here when I go off to school," she murmured to her brother.
---------------
Darby walked over to Emile and smiled. "Death will be fine boy," she murmured to the stallion. "Hmm, do we need to do anything Sam?" she asked.
--------------
A car started pulling up the driveway, being careful of the bumps. Honking at the gate to alert every one of the presence, the van waited. (Introducing Skylar and Sean for a lesson now)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:53 pm

Sam gave a nod at Kameron, turning her head as she heard a car heading up the drive. She ran out to the front of the barn to see who it was, seeing a van waiting. She looked perplexed for a moment before it suddenly hit her-- that was right, she had lessons planned for today that she'd forgotten about! Everything seemed to be slipping her mind as of late, it seemed.

"Hey, can someone put Death in his stall for me!?" She called, "I forgot I had some things scheduled today so I need to go talk to these people and get things settled!"

She went over towards the van, directing them inside and to a parking spot. She waited for them to get out so she could introduce herself and they could talk for a minute.

"If you wouldn't mind, could you grab two docile horses and get them tacked up for me please!? I have two people for lessons!" She called to Darby. Or anyone that was listening and could hear her, anyway.

"Yeah, it's going to be a little lonely here without you." David replied to his sister after she'd come over to talk to him.

Emile gave a snort, looking over at the colt. Despite how unruly and annoying he could be, he was still his son. He would always look out for him, even if he didn't necessarily feel like Death deserved it.

Speaking of the colt, he rolled onto his stomach in an upright position, but kept his legs gathered and buckled underneath him, finding little desire to rise to his feet. He was tired from the fight he'd had with the cougar, and everything hurt. He just wanted to lie there.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  xxsugartwistxx on Mon May 21, 2018 5:47 pm

Eliza saw a van coming up the driveway and heard Sam call out to the crew. She peered over at Death, he was curled up on the grass, clearly exhausted from the battle with the cougar. "I can put Death back in his stall!" Eliza called to Sam.
xxsugartwistxx

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:20 pm

"Thanks, Eliza," Daisy responded. "I'll grab S'more and Winter for Sam," she told the girl, handing her a lead, that she got when she went in to get Kameron's bag. "Be right there Sam!" she called, getting another two lead ropes and getting S'more and Winter for the riding lessons.
-----------
The van let out two kids, the girl in a wheelchair. "Hi!" Skylar said, glancing at her brother. "You know I don't need that much help," she murmured to her sibling. "You two behave," the driver said, looking at Sam. "Do I need to stay or can I come by and pick them up after lessons?" the driver asked.
-----------
Kameron glanced up. "Hopefully no more issues show up today," he murmured.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:27 pm

"Thanks Eliza, thanks Daisy!" Sam called as well, appreciative of their help, despite her disorganized and forgetful self.

"Hello! So, you two must be Skyler and Sean, then? My name is Sam, it is nice to meet the both of you!" She responded to the girl and what appeared to be her older brother beside her with a welcoming smile.

"Whichever works best for you, I don't mind if you want to stay, but if you would rather leave that's fine too." The older woman replied to the driver.

"If you two would like to head into the barn, we can chat while we get the horses all groomed and tacked up for your lesson. I apologize for not being fully prepared for this-- it slipped my mind among all the other chaos going on at the current moment." She gave a small chuckle, heading toward the barn and beckoning them to follow.

Death continued to lie there in the grass, still slightly huffing for breath. He was exhausted, in pain, and currently contemplating life. He mostly wanted to be left alone, but he was far too past putting up anymore of a fight against anything or anyone.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:03 pm

Daisy glanced up as she heard them come in. "Are you going to need some help?" She asked. "I have a feeling my brother would gladly help," she said, glancing at David pointedly, making sure the mares were clipped into cross ties.
----
Skylar smiled, glancing at S'more and Winter. Chuckling as S'more nuzzled she glanced over at Sam. "I'm Skylar, and thus helpful brother of mine is Sean," she said, pointing to Sean.
----
Winter eyed the girl with a warry eye, uncertain about the wheelchair.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:47 am

"The help would be nice, I suppose." Sam answered Daisy with a small laugh, "David!" She called, "Would you be willing to help us out, please?" She asked as she began to groom one of the two mares. A few moments later, David entered to barn with a nod and a smile.

"Sure thing, Sam. I'll go get the tack while you two groom. Nice to meet you two, by the way. My name is David, I am one of the barn managers here." He greeted Skylar and Sean before disappearing into the tack room to grab the first set of tack. He returned moments later, setting the tack down next to Winter before going to retrieve S'more's.

"That over there is Daisy," Sam said, pointing to the girl over by the other mare, "And these two are Chilli's Winter, she's a white thoroughbred," she pointed to the white mare, "and Chocolate S'more, who is a chocolate palomino quarter horse." She pointed to the chocolate mare.

"We just call them Winter and S'more. They're both sweethearts, so you two are in good hands. Er... hooves." She said with a small chuckle.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:51 pm

Skylar and Sean both chuckle, watching attentively.
----
Darby walked into the stable after helping Eliza put Death in his stall. "Hi guys," the jockey smiled at the new riders. "Want some help with the lesson Sam?" She asked.
-----
Daisy groomed the other mare, patting S'mores neck. "Behave, " she murmured to the quater horse. "S'more has been here for almost 4 years now?" She asked Sam.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:42 pm

"Sure, the more the merrier!" Sam answered Darby with a smile. She then looked over to Daisy, giving a small nod, "Yeah, or maybe slightly more than that. We found her as a young foal, not even weaned yet. So maybe even closer to five years now." She answered thoughtfully. When she had finished grooming Winter, she began to tack up the white mare. Meanwhile, David returned with S'more's tack so his sister could begin tacking up S'more when she was ready.

Speaking of the dark colt, after having been released into his stall he rested his neck and head atop the stall door tiredly, shuffling his hooves uncomfortably beneath him. He was exhausted, but still in pain, and could do little to keep himself still in an attempt to alleviate the throbbing from his wounds. It would take him a little while to recover, but he would be just fine. However, something already seemed to have changed in the colt, even if ever so slightly. Perhaps it was for the better.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:28 am

Daisy finished grooming S'more, explaining what she was doing to the new riders. She quickly tacked the mare up, making sure it was a saddle that would help Skylar until the girl was more stronger. "So who's going to teach who?" She asked Sam.

Darby glanced at Sean. "I can teach Sean if you want to concentrate with Skylar, " she suggested. "How is Wonder looking today?" She asked.

Daisy blinked at the question. "Still pregnant," she chuckled.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum