Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:34 pm

"She's a bit early to isn't she?" Daisy asked, trying to remember where Kam was. Heading over to where he was, she explained the situation to the vet and followed him back to Wonder.
---
Sean allowed David to help him, keeping a firm but gentle grip on the reins. Trying to sit tall, he also pushed his heels down as David got helped him get his legs in the right position. After he felt comfortable enough, he gave Winter a small nudge, smiling as the mare walked.
---
Skylar nodded and held onto the bar in front of her as S'more started walking. After a bit, Skylar started to relax, allowing her body to move with S'more's movement.
---
Wonder snorted uneasily, pawing the ground uneasily. Laying down in her stall, she glanced up at Kameron and Daisy and Mark.
---
"I know Sam's busy but should I get her?" Daisy asked.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:02 pm

"She is a bit early, but also real wide in the stomach, too... hopefully everything's alright." Mark commented, watching the mare.

"I think it's okay. Foaling is a long process; I doubt we'll need Sam before the lesson is over." He replied to Daisy.

"Yyyeeaahh, there you go! Just let your seat move with her movements. Nice and smooth, while still keeping your shoulders, hips, and heels in line with each other." David said with a smile, walking beside them about ten or so feet away with the lunge line in hand.

"You're looking good up there. You look like a natural." Sam said to Skylar with a smile.

"How do you feel up there?" She asked the girl.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:59 pm

Wonder let out a huff of breath as she got to her hooves, pacing in her stall. Glancing at Daisy, she nickered clearly glad to see the girl.
--------
Daisy glanced up at her father and nodded, smiling as Wonder nickered. "You're okay," she murmured softly to the mare.
----------------
S'more heard Wonder's nicker and flicked her ears towards the barn. Nickering back, she glanced over towards Emile wondering how he was doing.
--------
Winter snorted as she felt Sean relax and move with her. Tossing her head, she started chewing on the bit, wanting to run faster.
---------
Skylar smiled. "It feels good," she replied to Sam. "Something going on?" she asked, noticing S'more's ears flicking.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:21 pm

"Hold in there pretty mama, hopefully everything goes smoothly like it did with Prince." Mark said to the mare.

Knowing something was up, the black stallion was pacing almost anxiously up and down the fence line that was closest to the barn, letting out a snort.

"Pppeerrffeecccttt. If you're up for it, we can try a little bit of trotting if you'd like." David said to Sean, "I can ease you into it so it's not so jarring."

"That's great!" Sam said with a smile, before looking around at the paddocks and the barn.

"Huh... I'm not sure." She responded with a slight shrug.

"Hopefully nothing bad." She added.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:41 pm

Wonder laid on her side as contractions started. Huffing, she flicked her ears towards Mark as she heard his voice. After a while two foals lay beside her, Resting her head down, she sniffed att he foals, not sure about them. Nudging the strong foal, she encouraged the filly to stand, while trying t do the same with the weaker foal.
------------
Daisy blinked in surprise. "How did we miss the second one?" she asked, glancing at the older adults.
------------
Kameron frowned. "Must've been in the same embryo and we couldn't pick it up on the scans," he replied. "One looks smaller though and a little more sickly," he murmured, leaning down to grab his bag. "Daisy, Mark want to help?" he asked as he carefully entered the stall. "Easy Wonder, I just want to check your babies," he murmured, seeing the mare get to her hooves quickly.
--------
The smaller foal curled up tighter as she shivered in the cold, not even attempting to stand up.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:58 pm

"Wow... who would have guessed she had twins. I mean, her stomach seemed a little bigger this time around, but still... quite a surprise." Mark commented.

"Easy girl, you know Kam. He just wants to help you and your babies, make sure all three of you are okay." He cooed reassuringly to the mare, "Sure Kam, whatever you need."

The slightly bigger speckled bay filly lay in the straw for a few moments before trying to find her little hooves. She attempted to stand several times, failing and falling back down onto her stomach and legs every time. After several more tries, she finally managed to find a stance; albeit a spindly one with her legs splayed out to every side. She hovered like that for a minute or so before trying to gather her legs more underneath her. She took a few uncertain and wobbly steps in an attempt to duck behind Wonder, away from... whatever the heck those other things were.

"They're cute. Although, I do agree... that second one looks a little weaker. Hopefully it's alright though." Sam commented as she watched, a little concern in her voice. Healthy twins were tricky enough to take care of, it would be even trickier if one were sick.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:08 pm

Kameron chuckled. "Well the bigger one looks okay to me and Wonder doesn't seem too bad, just a bit tired," he chuckled. Kneeling down next to the one in the straw still, he ran his hand over it. "We may have to help this little one, she does have a bit of a low temperature," he told them. "Sam do you have anything that may keep her warm?" the vet asked, glancing at the foal once more, chuckling slightly as it reached towards Wonder from where it laid.
---
"Glad she gave birth before I went to school," Daisy chuckled. "Hope the smaller one will be okay, looks a lot like Emile" she murmured, going to hold Wounder as Kameron checked the mare.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:23 pm

"Uuuhhhh... I have some blankets in the tack room I think, I'll go get them." Sam answered, heading off to the tack room to grab the blankets.

"Got some interesting colours on these... what do we have here, two fillies, right? Got a bay like Wonder, and black-ish one kinda like Emile. Both got white speckling. Looks like birdcatcher on the bay, and... I'm not sure what that is on the other. Neat little ones, though." Mark commented.

"Was quite a little surprise, early and twins. Hopefully that smaller one will be just fine." He responded to Daisy. Shortly after Sam came back with a few blankets, handing them in to Kameron.

"Here you are. Is that good?" She asked.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:34 pm

Daisy nodded as she gave Wonder a pat. "Hopefully that one will be a fighter like her dad," Daisy murmured.
---
"Hopefully not too stubborn though," Darby chuckled, glancing at Mark.

Kameron nodded as he rubbed the foal for a bit and helped the weaker foal to her hooves. Carrying her over to Wonder, he sighed in relief when she started suckling. "This should help her a bit,' he murmured, watching. " So do you have names from them?" he asked Sam and Mark.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:46 pm

"Well, let's hope the only thing she inherited from Emile was his fighting spirit." Mark said with a small laugh.

"Whew, at least she's eating. That's good." Sam commented with a small smile. She and Mark then shared a look with one another before laughing a small bit and shrugging.

"I've no idea. Wasn't expecting them this early." Mark replied.

"Yeah... neither was I." Sam responded as well.

The bay filly finished suckling from her mother, peering out almost curiously under her mother's belly at Kameron before ducking behind her flank again.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized