Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:49 am

Kameron nodded as the black filly stopped sucking and looked around curiously as Kameron let go of her, making sure her hooves were on the ground. "Well that's a better sign," he murmured.
---
The black filly swayed a bit on her hooves and stumbled forward a bit when the vet let go of her, and fell. Huffing, she started to attempt to get up on her own, falling a few times before finally succeeding.
---
Darby smiled. "I have an idea, why don't you let Daisy and David name them," she suggested.

Last edited by BrightDays on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:38 pm

"At least she seems to be finding her hooves." Sam watched with a small smile.

"Yeah. It's a good sign, for sure." Mark agreed, "She's not out of the woods yet I don't think, but it's certainly a start."

"I think that's a good idea. Let the twins name the twins." Sam replied to Darby's idea with a small laugh, "It seems fitting."

"Well... I haven't a clue. Uuuhh... you got anything for either of them, Daisy?" David asked his sister, looking thoughtful as he tried to come up with a name for one of the fillies.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:35 pm

Daisy chuckled and thought for a bit. "Well you named Prince because Emile acting like a king of the track, right?" she asked Darby, who nodded in reply. "So why not Princess Emilia for the smaller one?" she asked.
---
Darby nodded. "I like that name and stays with the royal theme I started," she chuckled.
---
Princess snorted as she laid in the bedding, tired after efforts of standing.
---
Kameron nodded. "Just for a bit, I'd like to keep them inside until I know the weaker one can hold her own," he murmured to Sam and Mark.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:48 pm

"I like that." Mark said with a smile, stroking his chin as he thought the name over.

"Hhhmm... what about Blessed Grace for the other?" David asked, "Not directly a royal name, but 'Grace' could technically be considered a royal name. Like how they used to say, 'Your Grace' in reference to a King or Queen." He mulled.

"I like that too. You guys are good at picking names." Mark replied with a chuckle.

"I agree." Sam said with a smile, then nodded to Kam along with Mark, "Yeah, sounds good Kam."

Grace leaned against her mother's back leg, peering out at the strange humans.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:55 pm

Daisu chuckled at her father. "I probably should finish packing for school," Daisy sighed, watching the two foals. "Keep me updated and I'll be back on the holidays," she chuckled, clearly not sure about leaving home.
---
Kameron smiled at Daisy. "Nervous?" he asked and I have a feeling Sam and Mark will keep you updated along with your brother, " he chuckled. "It'll be good to have some help," he smiled at the girl.
---
Wonder sniffles Grace, her ears flicking. Glancing over at Princess, she moved towards the weaker, dark filly and started licking her.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:11 pm

"Of course. We'll keep you updated on how everyone is doing, especially Wonder and the foals." Mark replied to his daughter with a smile.

"I'm sure you'll have a great time." Sam said to Daisy reassuringly with a smile.

As her mother moved away, Grace shifted to the side that she had been leaning on her mother with, nearly falling over. The filly barely managed to catch herself, finding herself completely exposed to the strange creatures outside the stall. As quickly as her unstable legs could carry her, she ducked behind her mother once again, taking a curious sniff at her twin sister.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Daisy smiled. "Thanks, Dad," she said, hugging her father. Turning towards her brother, she smiled. "Even though we fight a lot, I'll still miss you," she chuckled. "Thanks, Sam," she replied, smiling.
---------
Princess raised her head and sniffed her sister back. Resting her head down, the weaker foal yawned.
----------
"We might as well let mom and foals bond," Kameron chuckled.
---------
Skylar and Sean both nodded, hearing their van pulled up. "We'll be back for our next lesson soon!" Skylar said, clearly not wanting to leave.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  xxsugartwistxx on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:57 pm

Eliza returned to the stall with a bucket of fresh water and placed it next to the resting colt. She stroked the colt's neck.Everything will be okay. Her lip trembled. She locked the stall and took one last look at Death before making her way outside to the arena. Eliza watched as Sam helped Skyler position herself on the saddle. She recalled her first lesson all those years ago, the mixture of excitment and nervousness that she felt, the moments of triumph and tribulation throughout her riding career. It was all worth it. A sharp pinch radiated from her hips she shifted on her feet. Eliza braced herself against the fence and breathed a heavy sigh. A little more time and I will be back in the saddle. Eliza remained at the fenceline until the end of the lesson.
xxsugartwistxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:38 pm

"Of course." Mark said with a smile, hugging his daughter.

"Yeah, I'll miss you too." David said with a small laugh.

"You know it." Sam replied with a smile, then nodded at Kam.

"Alright, see you guys at your next lesson!" She called to Sean and Skylar.

"See you guys!" Mark and David called as well, waving. All three began to depart from the barn to give Wonder and her foals some time to bond.

"I still can't believe she had twins. Wow." Sam commented as she walked out.

"Me neither. You seem like a twin magnet though, Sam." Mark eyed her, chuckling.

"Sheesh. That's two sets of twins for me." She replied with a small laugh.

"Are you okay Eliza?" She asked the other woman, having noticed she seemed a little pained during the lesson, and seemed to have used the fence to help brace her weight on her feet.

Grace stood, pawing at the straw beneath her tiny hooves before flopping down opposite her sister, letting out a breath.

Death could hear Eliza's boots on the concrete as she came back toward his stall with the bucket of fresh water. He raised his head up a bit, watching her as she entered and set it beside him. He lowered his head back down to take a drink from the bucket as she stroked his neck. He lifted his head back up to watch her go, letting out a huff.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:44 pm

(A year later)

Sean and Skylar, who was now on crutches instead of a wheelchair, helped out with packing. Sean was clearly nervous, while Skylar was excited.
--------
Princess was watching the commotion from her stall, wondering what was going on. Trying to nip at someone's arm as the passed her, she gave a snort, ears back on her head.
----------
Darby sighed. "Of course one of Emile's always has to have his behavior," she chuckled to Sam.
-------
Kameron chuckled softly to, as he helped them get ready, making sure he had everything to be able to vet check. "Hey Mark isn't Daisy supposed to come home today for a bit?" he asked, turning towards David and Mark.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum