Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Run or Be Caught [New/Time Skip]

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:18 pm

"There's always one out his crop of foals that has his personality." Sam replied with a small laugh, "At this point, I've just accepted that there's going to be one. At least Grace is a little sweetie." She stopped to pet the bay yearling before continuing to gather things for the show.

"Yeah, she's coming home for a holiday. She should be at the show, I think." Mark replied to Kameron.

Meanwhile, David was busy braiding Winter's mane and tail to make her all pretty, fancy, and proper for Sean, since presentation was a large part of english classes. He would know. He had been training Apathy in jumping and a little bit of dressage, and had been to a few shows with her already. Thankfully, most of the other horses had already been braided and were ready to go, with some help from all the others, but especially Tori and Whitney.

"Alright. We almost ready guys? Everyone got all their stuff? Boots, helmets, shirts, pants, jackets? Saddles, saddle pads, bridles, girths, halters, leads?" Sam called.

"Yep, I got all the horse stuff in the trailer and in the trucks!" Whitney called from down the barn.

"I think Sean and Skylar are help finishing up packing all the other things." Tori replied.

"I'm almost done braiding up Winter here." David responded to Sam.

"Alright, awesome! We're almost ready to go. I'll start loading up horses." Sam answered back to them, grabbing horses and beginning to load them into the trailer.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:49 pm

"You'd think as twins they act sort if the same, but they each has their own personality," Darby chcukled, glaring at the yearling. "Good luck with her in halter class todsy," she chuckled to Sam, smiling at Grace as she went pass the young filly.
----
Sean and Skylar finished loading up what they needed. "We have everything," Skylar called out.
--
S'more snorted eagerly, hooves dancing in the stall.
--
Princess huffed as she turned to face the back of her stall, ears still back on her head.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:35 pm

"And quite opposite personalities, might I add." Sam said with a chuckle, "Thanks. I'm going to need all the luck I can get, I think." She responded, continuing to load horses into the trailer.

"Let's leave Emile, Wonder, Death, and Princess for last into the trailer. Then we'll put Emile and Wonder in front of Death and Princess." She said as Whitney, Tori, and David began to help her loading horses.

"Yeah, you got it Sam." Whitney replied with a nod. When all the others had been loaded, they grabbed and loaded in Emile and Wonder, Death, and then Sam went to go retrieve Princess. She grabbed the yearling filly's lead, going into the stall.

"Now don't you try to bite or kick me missy, or we're going to have some issues." She said, attempting to clip the lead to Princess' halter.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Princess eyed Sam, ears flicking towards the girl. Huffing, she kept her ears back ad she heard the lead cliponto her hakter. "Where are we going?" She asked, rasing her head in protest.

Sean was helping Skylar get into the vehicle they where using to get to the show.

Kameron got into his truck and frowned. "Have you've guys seen my stephescoope? " he aske, not realizing tlit was around his neck. "Around your neck Kameron!" Darby called, chuckling slightly.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:12 pm

"Good girl." Sam praised the filly for being relatively cooperative thus far. Turning around, she tried to lead the yearling out of her stall, down the barn aisle, and into the trailer. She hoped the filly wouldn't cause too much fuss.

Whitney stood by the back of the trailer, waiting for Sam and Princess. If the filly loaded up easy, then she would help Sam finish up latching the trailer and making sure everything else was ready to go. If she was ornery about it, she would help Sam get the filly onboard so they could leave. Meanwhile, Tori was hopping in Mark's truck with him and David.

"We're going to get going so we can scope out ahead of you guys, and see if Daisy's there. We'll see you guys in a bit!" Mark called through his lowered window.

"Aright, y'all have fun!" Whitney called from her spot beside the trailer, giving them all a wave. They waved back before Mark began to pull up and out of the driveway.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:18 pm

Princess followed, ears slightly back and confused. Snorting as they reach the trailer, she glanced at the other horses and bared her teeth, planting her hooves firmly on the ground. After awhile she relented, kicking out at first.
---
Darby nodded, seeing Kameron wave.

"I'll see you guys there! " Kameron said. "I probably should go get to my vet position there," he chuckled, getting in his truck.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Sam was just about to praise the filly for her cooperativeness again when Princess decided to plant her hooves into the ground and refuse to budge.

"C'mon, don't be like that now, you've already come this far." She said with a sight, giving a few clucks and kisses. She was relieved as the filly finally decided to relent and move, getting her loaded up into the trailer.

"Alright, see you guys there!" Sam called as she exited the trailer. She and Whitney lifted the rear, latching it into place. Making sure they had everything, they then loaded themselves up into Sam's truck and were on their way to the show.

When they arrived, Sam pulled up into one of the trailer spaces around back, shutting off her truck and hopping out. She and Whitney then began pulling out all the tack, getting everything set up before beginning to take out all the horses. Sam started with Princess, attempting to back the filly out of the trailer and tie her to the side while Whitney grabbed Death.

Mark, David, and Tori were already there when they arrived, heading on over.

"Hey, were you guys able to find Daisy yet, or no?" Sam asked upon seeing them.

"No, haven't seen her yet, but I'm sure she'll be here soon." Mark replied.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Daisy had just finished check in and was wondering around. Spotting a familiar trailer, she walked towards it chuckling as Sam unloaded Princess. "Got Emile's personality? " She asked about the yearling, hugging Mark and David.
---
Princess kicked out at first, but glanced over at Death and decided to get out. Following Sam, her head was high and ears where alert instead of back for once.
----
Wonder shifted in the trailer, glancing at Emile. "Hopefully Princess will behave," she murmured softly.
----
S'more and Winter just stood quietky, waiting for their turn to be unloaded.

Darby, Sean and Skylar returned to the area after getting checked in. "You two will be fine," she murmured to the nervous teens.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Death pinned his ears, eying the filly with a look that said, 'if you accidentally kick me I'm going to get you right back', dropping his head and letting out a deep snort. He had always been bigger than most other horses his age, and now, at three years old, stood over seventeen hands at his withers; that was about the average height of a shire. Even still... he wasn't finished growing quite yet. He still had another year or maybe a little bit more to reach his full height-- as far as height was concerned, he was a monster, and looked the part with all the scarring left over from the cougar attack the previous year. Thankfully, they were all superficial scars. He was as sound as a bell.

"Oh, there she is!" Sam said with a small laugh as Daisy came over, commenting on Princess' behavior.

"You know it!" She replied with a nod, finally getting the filly out of the trailer. She tied her to the side as Whitney backed Death out of the trailer and tied him beside Princess, before they went in to retrieve Emile and Wonder.

"We can only hope." Emile replied to Wonder, backing out of the trailer alongside Sam as Whitney untied Wonder and tried backing her out of the trailer as well.

Mark and David hugged Daisy with smiles on their faces.

"There you are, kiddo!" Mark said with a small laugh, "How has school been?" He asked.

"Ah, don't worry, you guys are ready for this. It's gonna be fun!" David encouraged Sean and Skylar as well, smiling to reassure them they would do great.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:11 pm

Wonder backed out, sniffling Witney's hair. Glancing at Grace, she smiled at her daughter, before glancing at Princess, who seemed more curious and maybe a bit alert. "I don't know if that's a good thing or not," she muttered.
--------------
Princess snorted as she was tired to the trailer and kicked out a bit. "I hate being tied," she muttered.
--------------
Daisy laughed. "It's going good, how's Death been?" she asked, glancing over at the colt. "And I saw Prince win all his races, Darby, I bet you're proud," she said, chuckling.
-----------
S'more snorted as she dropped her head, deciding to be lazy until it was her turn, Winter doing the same thing.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum