Wolf Pack Rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolf Pack Rp

Post  BrightDays on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:25 pm

One Rule:
Post forms in discord channel, please, that's all I ask

IC: A small yellowish wolf walked along the forest her tail dragging along the ground. Sighing, she laid under a rock, closing her brown eyes to the sky to rest from her trek. "Can't believe I got kicked out of my pack," Daisy murmured, yawning as she started to fall asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolf Pack Rp

Post  Agentized on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:00 am

Lukas' legs carried him across the ground with very fluid, swift motions-- his strides were large and they seemingly ate up the ground beneath him. Where he was going, only the two wolves behind him would know. Julie, almost at his side but slightly behind, ran just as easily as he, keeping pace as if it were just a leisurely stroll through the woods. Then finally, Connor, the Beta Male of their "pack", was slightly farther back, easily following in their paw-prints. They were headed up to the north side of their territory to do some patrol. It wasn't a very big territory at all, but it was big enough for their small pack, which consisted of the three of them. There were plenty of rabbit holes and deer to hunt, and the occasional elk or moose. While they weren't too worried of bigger packs coming along to lay claim to their tiny little piece of land, it was still a possibility, so patrols were still mandatory.

As they reached the northernmost part of their area at the top of a hill, they all came to a stop, breathing hard as they let their tongues hang out the side of their mouth. They looked down upon their territory, looking for abnormalities or strange scents that they didn't know of.

"Good. Nothing here." Connor commented. However, Julie raised her nose to the wind, taking in all the scents that it carried with it.

"Wait... do you smell that?" She asked, looking first to Connor, then to Lukas. Both the males then began scenting the wind. It was very faint, but it was there. The scent of another wolf. The two males shared a look for a moment before looking at the female beside them.

"Lead the way, Julie." Lukas said. She gave a slight nod, taking point and leading them toward the scent. She had the best nose out of the three of them, after all. It didn't take her long to find the yellow-white wolf asleep betwixt a small rock den.

"She seems young, and alone." Connor commented, looking to Lukas and Julie, "Perhaps we should just let her sleep. She probably doesn't have a pack. At least, not anymore."

"Or they're following in her paw prints, perhaps." Lukas commented.

"A possibility, but you know it's unlikely." Julie replied.

"I suppose it couldn't hurt to let her sleep. We'll talk to her when she wakes." He said, sitting down. There was no telling how long she would remain asleep, so Connor made himself comfortable, lying down slightly behind Lukas. Julie went and lied down beneath a nearby tree.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 am

Daisy started to stir, fear shining in her eyes when she scented another pack of wolves. Taking a deep breathe, she let out a small wimper, trying to be submissive. "I'm sorry, I'm on your territory," she said, quietly.

Kameron watched from afar, tail flicking. Yawning, he kept a silentry watch, his ears pricked in alertness.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Noticing she was awake, both Julie and Connor pushed themselves to their paws, going to stand beside Lukas. Noticing the fear in her eyes and her submissive behavior, Lukas looked to first Connor, then Julie. All three shared a look before looking back at the young wolf before them.

"Are you lost?" Lukas asked, cocking his head slightly to the side as he posed the question. It was clear to see from her behavior that her coming into their small little territory had been unintentional; an honest mistake. She didn't mean to end up here, she just did.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:48 pm

Daisy shook her head. "No, I was kicked out of my pack," she explained. "I was the alpha female until I lost one day, and been searching for a new pack ever since," she continued. "I know I can't be alpha, but do you know of any pack that may be looking for a new wolf?" she asked.
-----------------
Kameron slowly crept towards the group of wolves, sniffing the scent line. Sitting on the border, he gave a yawn, his eyes searching for a friend.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Hearing the word "Alpha" seemed to spark an interest in the three other wolves. Their ears flicked at the word, and once again all three shared a look before eyeing the female again.

"Alpha? Of which pack?" Connor asked, voicing the question that immediately came to their heads at the mention of the word. They had to know exactly who and what they were dealing with here before they could make any sort of decision carrying forward. They were so preoccupied with the stranger in their sights that they didn't notice the other silently watching and creeping up their way, until Lukas' ears caught the sound of the yawning foreigner.

"Another." He quietly growled to Julie and Connor, their eyes darting in the direction of the newest wolf. Technically, he was still somewhat outside their territory, but having no idea who he was or what his intentions were, they decided to keep a close eye on him.

"And who are you?" Julie called to the new male.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays Yesterday at 1:53 pm

"Solarpack," Daisy replied steadily. "I'm not here to challenge for a position, I know living in a pack is best for one to survive," she explained. Daisy startled as she noticed the other wolf, growling with annoyance, she flicked her tail and listen quietly.
----------
"I'm Kameron," the wolf replied, tail flicking as he walked forward steadily. "I'm not here to challenge either, but I would like to join, I've been a lone wolf for a while now," he explained, ears flicking.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized Yesterday at 2:15 pm

Hearing her answer, and hearing what the new male had to say, all three wolves turned away to talk among themselves.

"Doesn't seem like she's lying. She doesn't seem to know the other one." Lukas said.

"Could be faking." Julie chipped in, "Solar's territory isn't far from here."

"Seems like too much effort just to destroy and take the territory of a three wolf pack. I think they're telling the truth." Connor replied.

"I agree, Connor." Lukas said with slight nod.

"So... do we let them join us?" Julie asked, cocking her head slightly to the side.

"I think we should. With a proper pack, we could hold actual territory, make bigger hunts, and be able to defend ourselves when bigger packs come." Connor said.

"We'd also be painting a bigger target on our heads. The bigger the pack and the territory, the more packs that will come to challenge us, and the more food we'll need to sustain it. But, for what it's worth... let them join. We can't stay a three wolf pack forever." Lukas decided. Connor and Julie gave slight nods, and all three wolves turned back to the two strangers.

"You both may join us if you desire." Julie offered.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized