Wolf Pack Rp

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wolf Pack Rp

Post  BrightDays on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:23 pm

Daisy blinked. "I guess I could use some food," she replied, stomach growling afterward.

Kameron blinked, tail flicking as he watched, clearly not used to be being in a pack. "I'll just follow until I get used to not living on my own," he muttered quietly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Lukas gave a nod.

"Follow me. We'll get some food." He said, turning away and beginning to trot off further into the forest. He, Connor, and Julie all knew were the best rabbit holes were in their little territory, naturally. They could tell you just where to find the deer and the trails that they followed as they made their way through the land. They had been there for quite some time.

It didn't take long to reach the nearest rabbit hole, Julie crouching down among some bushes. It took a bit of waiting and some patience, but eventually a rabbit peaked out. It was slow, cautious, inching its way out of the hole before taking a few hops away. In one quick dash, Julie scooped it up in her jaws and closed them around the poor little rabbit as her sharp teeth cut into its pelt. It died shortly thereafter. She then set the rabbit down, looking to one of the newcomers.

"First come first serve. I'll try to get another." She said, knowing that one rabbit wasn't going to fill two wolves. Satiate their hunger, maybe, but definitely not fill.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Daisy nodded in thanks, eating the rabbit after glancing at Kameron. Tilting her head she watched Kameron crouched down, wondering what he was up to.

Kameron nidded, crouching down, tail flicking.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Julie, Lukas, and Connor's attention shifted to Kameron as they saw him crouch down, wondering what he was up to. Another rabbit, perhaps? It was a bit difficult to tell with the scent of the other still fresh in the air. Or perhaps it was a bigger source of food-- or worse, another predator or wolf... or multiple wolves. They watched and waited, seeing what would happen.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:09 pm

Kameron crouched closer to the geound, focusing on a rabbit. Starting to stalk, he paused for a second before pouncing and killing the rabbit. "After years alone, you learn to hunt pretty quickly," he said, seeing everyone watching him.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:07 pm

The three wolves watched him as he stalked forward, pouncing on another rabbit and killing it with a quick blow. They gave a slight nod at his words; that was something that they had all been familiar with. They hadn't always been together, the three of them-- Connor had been kicked from his family's pack at about two years of age, and Lukas, whose family pack had been killed in a territory raid, had stumbled upon the young Connor about six months after the fact, and had taken him under his wing. About a year later, they had found Julie wandering alone in the forest; she had left her family pack in hopes of finding a new one where she might one day have a future. Together, the three of them formed a very small but tightly-knit pack holding a small piece of territory.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Daisy watched, impressed with Kameron's hunting ablities. "Would've been a good member for Solar Pack," she murmured. "I'm full,"" she barked, standing up. "Could you show us the territory?" she asked.
-------
Kameron fiished eating the rabbit he caught, and glacned up after cleaning his face off. "Where do you three sleep?" he asked.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum