The Small Town of Bhaltor

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: The Small Town of Bhaltor

Post  Bec on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Equal parts relieved and terrified, Spoon gave a grateful nod to the maid. “Thank you, I think I will.” She responded politely.

She was about to step inside when her beloved walked through the doorway, causing a comfortable smile to bloom upon her face. She curtsied as he kissed her hand.

“I am certainly glad to hear that,” she stated with a small sigh of relief, “I apologize for not informing you of my visit beforehand. I figured it best that I come quickly.”

Standing upright, she followed Triton in; finding her seat beside him. She greeted the Lord and Lady with a kind smile. She did her best to fight back her flush, suddenly increasingly aware of her own sluggish state of mind. Perhaps with the news she carried they would be less harsh on her.

She leaned into her lover, keeping hushed as she spoke. “Prince Undarre is in town. I did not know if you were aware. He’s staying at the Black Ant tonight, and he plans to visit tomorrow. I met him. I don’t know how best to inform your parents of this, but I’m sure they’d like to know.”

She bit her lip, looking down at the plate she’d just been given. It was true; despite her being a member of a group that was resisting the royals, she was still very afraid of the nobles herself. Speaking out openly in a room full of their kind… it was frightening, and she truly did not know how to proceed.
Bec

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:40 pm

"Come quickly? What for?" The young noble questioned, looking to her quizzically as he returned to his seat at the table. As his parents greeted her with a polite smile and nod, he waited patiently for her response. A few seconds later, it came forth.

"Aahh, interesting... both my parents and I were unaware." He returned the words as equally as quiet to her.

"Mother! Father! Spoon brings wonderful news! The Prince is in town! He will be visiting tomorrow!" He exclaimed with the excitement of a five year old child, presenting a jovial smile to the rest of the table.

"Oh... this is wonderful news, indeed. We'll have to prepare the house for his arrival. We should all be at our best for the presence of this crowned royalty." Lady Gwyn said, looking at her son at first, but as her words progressed, her green eyes found their way to Spoon. She was never all that approving of Spoon's typical wear, and was always quick to get her into more 'fitting' clothes whenever she got the opportunity to do so. Seeing his mother's almost glaring stare upon his beloved, Triton was quick to interject.

"Yes, of course mother, I couldn't agree more! However, the night is still young, and I'm sure my dear Spoon is ravished. We've still time yet to finish eating before we prepare the house, and ourselves." He said with a bright-eyed smile. His mother gave an approving nod to that statement, before returning to her meal. Having dodged that bullet for the time being, so did he.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Bec on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:57 am

Spoon couldn’t be more grateful for Triton’s help; both in announcing the visit of the Prince, and in allowing her a night free of… alterations. Gently, she squeezed his hand beneath the table to show her appreciation. And then she dug in.

The Black Ant had its charm and homemade dishes, but… nothing beat the work of a royal chef. It was one of the very, very few things that Spoon enjoyed about being affiliated with them. The meat was tender and the greens delectable. Oh, and more alcohol -- in the form of a delicate white wine this time. She had her reservations about further drinking, but figured that so long as she had a little she could better hide her drunken state under the guise of being tipsy. After all, unless she was blackout, she could control herself rather well.

She sipped on her wine until dinner came to an end, cleaning her plate nearly spotless. She gave her compliments to the chef. Arising from her seat she gave a quaint curtsy to the Lord and Lady of the house.

“Thank you for this meal; Lord Erik, Lady Gwyn. I do apologize for my unannounced arrival, and I appreciate your courteousness in allowing me to dine alongside you regardless. I will be certain to represent only the best of House Whittaker during your convening with the Prince tomorrow.”

With that, she awaited Triton to give his parting words and followed him towards his chambers. Once they were out of earshot of the other nobles, she finally let go of all her pent up stress, letting her shoulders slack and her posture collapse entirely. She grabbed her lover’s arm tight, resting her head against his shoulder as they walked.

“Thank you for saving me back there. I must admit, dealing with your family is rough normally… it’s been a complete pain trying to feign sobriety before them!” She laughed, her face reddening once more with full force.

Getting quiet, she began to speak with a more serious tone. “I’ve learned a lot. I know more than I believe he meant for me to. We sat and drank for a while before he retired; I believe we’ll be watching him tonight.” She stated simply, keeping the information as concise as she could. She would talk more with him about it once they were in the solitude of his bedroom.
Bec

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:43 am

The young noble was almost anticipating the gentle squeeze of his hand that soon accompanied his words; he knew his mother could be particularly difficult and strict sometimes, and she wasn't always so accepting and approving of Spoon. The way she dressed, the way she walked and talked... his mother was a true noble lady, and her expectations for the not so noble Spoon, well... they could be very high-- maybe even unrealistically so. Not that he didn't think Spoon could meet those expectations, but rather, because he knew that's just not who Spoon was, even if that was the way the noble world expected her to be.

"It is our pleasure, dearest Spoon." This time it was Lord Erik who spoke, giving a nod to her words before Triton took her place with a small bow to both his parents.

"Mother, Father... may you have a good rest of your night. I will see that both my lady and I are at our best come morning, so that when the Prince arrives tomorrow everything is in its most presentable state. Until then, you may find us in my chambers should you need us." He said; an easy but subtle way to say that come morning, he would make sure Spoon was not only looking her best, but also had her hangover under control-- even if they didn't know that she was drunk.

"You must've had quite the bit to drink tonight." Triton seemed amused by her behavior, "Props to you, you held up well in front of my parents. I think they could tell the wine wasn't the first thing you've had to drink tonight but, I'd wager they could never guess just how drunk you really are." He knew Spoon; she held her liquor well, and was quite the drinker. However, she only ever really went hard like this when she had someone else to drink with... yup. There it was.

"You drank with the Prince?" He sounded slightly incredulous, as if he could hardly believe such a thing actually happened. What reason would the Prince have to talk with her as she was? She was dressed as no noble girl; he was surprised Ashe would bother with her at all. He couldn't help it either-- a little bit of jealousy and very small irritation slipped through. She would drink with the Prince, a stranger, but she wouldn't drink with him? She never drank with him. Always other people. Why couldn't they ever have a night to sit down, drink, and have some fun? She was his betrothed, after all. He let it pass, for the time being.

"Nevermind." There was slight annoyance, which may have only been enhanced by the quick dismissal of his previous question, "What have you learned? What did he tell you?" He inquired, already seemingly have forgotten his jealousy over her time spent with the youngest of the Queen's children. He opened the door to his room, waiting until she was through before following after and shutting it. He made his way over to his bed, thrusting himself on it with with a sigh, before patting the pillows beside him for her to join him on it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  Bec on Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:35 pm

“Uh, y- yes, I did.” she stammered, a bit caught off-guard by his tone. Was he upset with her? She figured that the best way to cause one to accidentally reveal things about themself, was to get them to a state of intoxication.

She stood before Triton’s bed, scratching her head with an embarrassed look.

“Honestly… I tried to start a fight with him.”

She laughed a bit, throwing herself onto the mattress beside him. Rolling onto her back, she stared happily at the canopy above. A spark lit up in her eyes, and she reached her hand towards the ceiling.

“I saw it, Triton,” she said, looking to him with a childish grin spread wide across her face. “I saw the dragon. Veraxes. I touched him.”

Giddy as a kid on candy, she pulled herself up into a sitting position. She grabbed one of his many pillows and squeezed it tightly against herself. For a moment, she was starry-eyed and completely lost in the memory. Snapping back to reality, she gave her lover a genuine smile.

“I learned much about his dragons. I know now all of their specific locations, personalities, and strengths. I’m sure you already knew their locations, but I was unsure if they were even real… he keeps one with him at all times. The dragon seems to choose for it to be that way. They’re attached to him, like a dog to its master. He claims one, Seraxes, is not so keen towards humans, as well he’s huge. He’d been so sincere in his words towards all of his dragons, except for that one.”

It crossed her mind that she’d do well to write down the information that she’d learned as it was still fresh. She reached into her satchel and pulled out a small journal. She then removed her bag entirely, setting it up on the bedside table. She also removed her boots and socks, letting them sit wherever they landed off the side of the bed.

Her smile slipped from her face, turning to a frown as she looked away.

“And… I think he may know something about you. He made a comment about Lady Gwynn having his head should he not show for a visit. I know your mother has quite a reputation as, well, a bit of a brute quite frankly… but I’m unsure of how much that would influence his words? I do not know, perhaps it was nothing, but it caught my attention for sure.”

With that, she began writing down about the dragons, doing her best to ensure all the information was accurate.
Bec

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:46 pm

"That didn't get far, I take it." He replied to her comment with a small laugh about how she had originally tried to start a fight with Ashe.

"You touched Veraxes?" He asked quizzically. No one touched the dragons except for the Prince. At least, not as far as he knew. He could be wrong.

"I told you they were real. I've seen Veraxes with my own eyes, after all. I've never seen the others, though... but I have heard rumors of what he said to be true. I'd never know for myself; I've never been to Askisia. But there have been stories of a large shadow with quite the temper that rules the skies with fire as hot as lava." He said with a small grin upon his face, imagining how large the creature might truly be. Perhaps it was large enough to blot the sun out of the sky. However, no matter how large it truly was... if it bleeds, they can kill it.

"Hm... that can be troubling. If he knows... things can go very badly for all of us." The grin had dropped from his face, his hazel eyes traveling over to her as she spoke, "I'll let my parents know in the morning." He watched her as she diligently went to work writing everything down.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  Bec on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:11 pm

“I know you said they were, but it’s just…”

She paused, twiddling her pen betwixt her fingers as she wrote.

“It’s just… different, seeing one for yourself. In any case, that sounds like a good idea.”

She wrote for a little while longer, even taking time to doodle a little image of Veraxes on the page. Setting the book down, she smiled at her creation before slapping the cover shut and quickly shoving it back into her bag. She rolled off of the bed and jogged to Triton’s closet, rummaging through it for a moment.

“What will you have me wear tomorrow, then? Nothing too frilly, please…”

She pulled a dress from its place, examining it for a moment before giving a quizzical look to her betrothed. “Is this one new?” she asked, having never seen it before. He only really kept a few outfits for her, it was odd that he’d have added a new one without her having visited first. Perhaps a gift from Lady Gwynn? It wasn’t too far-fetched, she always did want to dress her up in fancy new silks.

As she awaited his reply, she wandered over to the window. Peeking through the curtains, she gazed longingly down at the courtyard below. It was so beautiful at night; the gentle lights dancing against the waters of the fountain. She longed to go and walk around. It was best not to bring any further attention to herself for the night, though. She knew that.

How was her horse, she wondered? She hadn’t even begun to think of a name for him. Was he doing well in the stable? Surely he’d be fine; he was perfectly solid around the dragon, after all. Surely a change of scenery was nothing a tough stud like him couldn’t handle.
Bec

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:30 am

"Yes. They are quite a bit more stunning in person; no words can do them justice." He replied, watching the strokes of her pen on the page. When she was finished, his eyes returned to the ceiling.

"Hm. Well, the red one does look quite nice on you. Not that any of them don't, but that one is particularly lovely on you." He replied, eyes still not leaving the ceiling as he folded both arms behind his head. However, the next set of words came and he sat upright rather suddenly, looking over at her and the piece of clothing she had in her hands.

"Oh... I had forgotten that was in there. My mother... she made a suggestion that maybe we might expand the wardrobe that we have here for you, due to your lack of, er... fancy clothing. So, I went out and picked something that I thought you might like, that also might satiate her... I've not had the chance to get it tailored yet though." He explained. Of course it was a lie. But how could she tell that from the truth? The boy was cunning, and as much as that could benefit the resistance at times, well... poor Spoon was in for a world of hurt if or when she found out the truth about her beloved.

"Do you like it? If it doesn't suit your taste I'm sure I could find another more befitting to take its place." He asked, watching her as she stood at the window, with the curtain drawn slightly back. He was a little concerned; usually he was confident in his ability to craft lies, but with the way she was just standing at the window with the dress in her hands... he had no idea what she was thinking. By the longing look on her face, he wanted to believe that it wasn't about the dress and the possible implications of why it may be there other than what he told her but, what if it was what she was thinking?

++++++++++

It was a long journey, but Emile had pushed his horse faster on his way back to the camp than he had from Bhaltor to the Whittaker's. Steering his horse down the familiar dip in the land, through the clumps of trees that canopied the lakebed from the sky, once again the dancing flames and rising smoke from the fire came into view. The sweet smokey smell of word burning guided him home along the slightly worn path. As he drew closer, he noticed the figures that had originally been sitting around the fire had now risen to their feet, and had their eyes fixated on him.

"Relax. It's just me." He called from afar. His voice, though rather unfamiliar to their ears, reached them.

"Emile? Is that you?" The voice of King inquired.

"Yeah. Who else?" He replied, riding closer.

"Where did you get a horse?" Chief asked, sounding incredulous that the hunter had somehow acquired such a mighty beast in the short timespan that he'd been gone.

"It's a long story. Are Archaic and Shoe still in their cabin?" He awaited an answer from one of them.

"Yup. Where else would they be?" The ever disinterested Rook piped up. Emile didn't bother to answer the rhetorical question, urging his horse forth to David and Shoe's place of residence. Only when he was directly outside their door did he dismount from his steed. Holding the reins in one hand, he gave a knock on their door with the other. Inside, Archaic let out an exasperated sigh. Who was it now? He didn't want to get up. He was nice and comfortable and cozy with his love.

"Who is it?" He called at last.

"It's me." Emile returned, hoping news of his daughter and the Prince might motivate him. There was a pause before he received another answer.

"One second." David replied, getting up off the bed sluggishly to get the door. When he opened it, he couldn't hide the surprise on his face.

"Where did you get that?" He raised a hand to point a finger at the horse behind Emile.

"Well... when I went to go get Spoon to bring her to the Whittaker's, the Prince offered to buy us a couple horses. So... we did oblige his offer. We made it to their castle fast and safe. Spoon learned all kinda of things from him, about his dragons, and about him-- providing that his words were true, but... alas, now it is dawning on me that she never actually told me anything specific before I left her in their hands. I suppose she'll have to tell you that information herself when she returns tomorrow. My apologies... I suppose I let that one slip." Emile replied, his voice growing more thoughtful as he went on. He had completely forgotten to ask Spoon what exactly she had learned-- she had only informed him of the general topics with which the Prince had decided to grace her with.

"Although, I do remember her saying that the Prince may know something is afoot with House Whittaker, though I do not remember if she told me why she thought that so. And that she believes the Prince may be about as fond of the other nobles and the rest of the Crown as we are, or something to that nature. I think she said that he seemed to have resonated with her words of House Whittaker not being too fond of her less than formal ways, or something to that effect. I am not completely sure as of this moment, it would probably be best to hear it from her." He tried to elaborate a little bit but he didn't want to get anything wrong, so he wanted to wait for Spoon to give them that information, herself. Eyes having been wandering to the sky as he had been talking, he finally looked back at Archaic, and he was a bit surprised to see him so openly perplexed; little did he know it wasn't about what one would most expect from this conversation.

"What do you mean the Prince bought the both of you horses? Why would he do that?" He asked; there was slight venom in his voice, and he made no effort to mask it. See, what he was hearing was that his daughter was getting drunk with some dude who was a complete stranger to her, they got into a very deep and personal conversation that got her feelings changed about him, he let her touch his dragon, and now the man was buying his daughter an expensive gift. Archaic wasn't exactly fond of Triton by any means-- to be frank, he found that the boy was annoying and conniving. He only put up with him due to his family's role in the resistance, and the fact that the boy made his daughter happy and seemingly treated her right. However, he was a dude, and he knew what guys were usually up to when they did stuff like the Prince had just done, and it certainly wasn't for a lasting relationship-- more like a one night fling. Whether that was Ashe's intentions or not, he'd sooner put an arrow throw the Heir's heart before he'd let that happen. Not that he thought his daughter would ever cheat Triton, anyway.

"I only took the offer because I've been dying to get Spoon a horse for ages. You know how long the travels are, and how dangerous the roads can be at times. A horse makes everything faster and easier. It's safer for her, and that goes regardless of whether or not the Prince was just being a nice guy or if he was looking for something more with Spoon-- which, I don't think was the case. But even if it was, what would it matter? She's with Triton and she's faithful. The Prince could flirt with her and give her all the gifts he wanted-- it would still not make her obligated to lie with him, and quite frankly, would only do well to serve our cause, and hurt his own reputation for rather openly going after a taken woman." Emile replied, knowing just how Archaic had perceived his words and Ashe's gesture of kindness. He stuck to his guns on this one; David wasn't going to sway his thoughts this time.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

Back to top Go down

Post  Bec on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:23 pm

Listening to him, she found his words to be a bit… odd. Had he gotten into a fight with his mother? Normally he was so confident when he spoke, but now he almost seemed to be afraid of something. She doubted he would tell her if his mother had scolded him over her; he’d likely want to save her feelings. Though, they both already knew full and well that she despised her… still. She hoped that this wasn’t the case, she’d feel awful if he’d gotten into trouble because of her.

She threw on an incredulous smile, raising an eyebrow at him. She let the curtains fall back into place, chuckling a bit.

“That’s a bit odd. Are you sure you’re not hiding something?” she jested, returning the dress to its place. “You know… you can tell me anything. If Gwynn and you got into it over me, you don’t need to act as if it never happened. I know she doesn’t like me ... I’m sorry if she takes it out on you while I’m away.”

Walking back over to his mattress, she let herself fall overtop of him; draping the front half of her body across his middle as her lower half hung over the side of the bed. Sure enough she was her mother’s daughter. She groaned of boredom, wanting desperately to go outside and check on her newly acquired steed.

-----------

Having had enough just listening to their conversation, Shoe pushed herself out of bed and met the two at the door. The expression she wore on her face could only be described with one word -- menacing. She reached out a hand, grunting as she let her weight lean against the doorframe, locking her sharp green eyes with the silver of Emile’s.

“Are you going to tell me he bought her drinks, too?” she scoffed, gritting her teeth in a thinly veiled attempt at biting her tongue. She knew Emile had meant well, as well she knew that it was in their best interest that he had come to inform them of the Prince’s visit. Even so, she couldn’t help the pit from forming in her stomach. What had Ashe’s intentions been with her?

The venom that she felt in her throat couldn’t be bitten back, and so it flowed forth like a waterfall of spite.

“What if he had drugged her? Or if he somehow knew the truth of who she was? If he knows of House Whittaker, then surely he would know of their affiliates! Are we safe here, and is Spoon safe there? What would a royal even have to gain from chatting with and buying a mount for a village girl? Something is wrong, how could neither of you--” she gasped, gripping tightly against her side as she began to bleed.

She had worked herself up more than she should have. Her muscles had tightened and her wound had popped open once more. She groaned and spit, looking away from her fellow canid. Exhaling a sharp sigh, she forced herself to calm once more.

“... I am sorry. I know you have her best intentions at heart. But I am unhappy. I would like to see this ’Prince’ for myself.”

Pushing herself away from the frame of the door, she looked to Archaic with a serious expression. “I would appreciate it if we could go and watch alongside Rook. I will deal with my injuries later, right now I want answers.”

There was going to be no changing her mind.
Bec

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:11 pm

"... no, no, it's not that at all." There had been a pause between her joking question and his answer, and for a second he had seemed just as incredulous as she had when she'd first began to speak to him.

"No. My mother can be quite harsh when it comes to you, but it was just the way she was raised. She came from a right proper home, the youngest daughter of House Rhodes. So the thought that I would be with anyone less than a noble lady, even despite being a Whittaker, well... I certainly wouldn't imagine that's what she pictured twenty years ago." House Rhodes was a noble house higher up in the hierarchy, that had expectations higher than even Lady Gwynn's. They were among the most stuck-up of all the noble houses, which was ironic as their House had to marry down their daughters in the hierarchy due to arrangements made with the Crown in order to settle a dispute between some of the rivalling families. Needless to say, it also lowered the position of the Rhodes family among the nobles, once revered as a high tiered house, it now sat among the more common and not as wealthy houses. However, even then... they were still more important and well-regarded than the Whittakers. Now, whether or not that information was something Spoon was aware of, he was unsure. It had been all the gossip at the time that it had happened but, it was something that had happened before either of them were even born, and was not something that was really talked about nowadays. He only knew because his mother was keen on telling him the moment he was old enough to understand the meaning of it.

"But, I'm sure she doesn't despise you. In fact, I'd daresay she likes you, and that's why she's so tough on you about being more proper. I'd think that if she didn't like you, she'd just not have you around at all, and force me to find myself a more suitable woman; of which one does not exist, of course." He said with a smile, laying a loving hand on her back as she lie across his middle. He was relieved that she seemed to believe him about his mother having been the cause of the dress being in his closet. He seemed to have dodged a bullet-- for the time being, at least.

++++++++++

Emile took a few steps back at Shoe's very apparent disapproval of his choices this evening; so much so that he was almost leaning against the blue roan draft's chest, shoulder, and neck. See, he would never be all that scared of Archaic-- David had the restraint to calm himself down before he did anything rash... most of the time. Furthermore, even if he wanted to, he wasn't so sure the old man could even catch him if he tried. Emile was quicker, more lithe, and though David was a good fighter, he couldn't match Emile. Shoe on the other hand... she could do some serious damage. Even more than that... she would. He dared not to interject her words and her thought, instead letting her go on. It wasn't until she'd worked herself up enough to open up her wound again that he almost felt a bit of relief. Though he was concerned for her, it also served to calm her down into a more tranquil state of mind.

"Shoe...!" Archaic exclaimed with slight alarm as she gasped in pain and clutched her side. He could see the blood there, and he silently cursed himself for his mistakes earlier in the day.

"Are you crazy? Absolutely not. You need to rest." He replied to her, not about to let her go anywhere if he could help it. Emile piped in, agreeing with David and hoping his words might sway her otherwise. However, he knew Spoon, and he knew that David knew it too; once she'd set her mind on something, there was almost no changing it. Still, he had to try.

"Shoe... you know me better than that. You know how much I care for Spoon. If I thought she was in any danger you know I wouldn't have left her side for even a second, not even to get that kind of information to you. Especially because she was drinking. But... I didn't think at any point that he was a threat to her in any way. I'll be the biggest skeptic of every word than came out of his mouth tonight. Yet... he never laid a hand on her, whether or not he had a suspicion of her affiliation with the cause." He replied, still firmly believing he did the correct thing. Sure, so many things could have gone wrong, but if he thought for a second that any of those things were going to happen, he wouldn't have left Spoon by herself. He would have gotten her out of there, like the many predicaments he had helped and kept her out of before. If anything, he was almost a little hurt that the didn't think that he had done his job.

"However, if you're still intent on going to see the Prince for yourself, at least take my horse. I'll not let you leave here on foot." He said, putting the reins back over his horse's head and holding both reins close to the bit. Archaic eyed him with a 'you're not helping' look, but he knew she was going to go anyway, so he couldn't exactly pin the fault on the lupin. With a defeated sigh, he offered Shoe a leg up.

Or mmmaayybbeee:

Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized