The City of Valcor

Go down

The City of Valcor

Post  Bec on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:10 am

------------ Post By BrightDays ------------

Daisy, a young girl, ran through the village after her house was taken over by bandits, killing her parents. She had managed to escape by climbing through a window and running off in a direction towards trees that could hide her for a bit. After she came out of the tree line, she had glanced behind her, noticing that the bandits were gone. Taking a few deep breaths she looked around wondering where she was. Feeling nervous in this new area, Days kept silent as she walked along not sure who to trust. Hearing a sound behind her she turned to see who or what it was, clearly from her experience and showed in her defensive posture to the person behind her.
Bec

Back to top Go down

Re: The City of Valcor

Post  Bec on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 am

It had been an uneventful day for the resident Valkarian alien known as Alkyone; no unexpected guests, no issues with the horned beasts, nothing of note at all. He rather liked it that way. It was always a pain when the folk of the nearby city found their way into his neck of the woods, as it would only serve to spread more rumors of his Godship. But, Al was not a God at all. He simply not a native species to the planet; his appearance and age were the only things to set him apart from any other person on the planet, and how unfortunate that was.

As the moon rose, he had gone out on the hunt for one of Valkaria’s most potent healing herbs; it gave a faint glow in the evening and was much easier to find than it would be during the day. It had taken him a while of searching but he finally found a good source. He’d bent over to collect it, all four arms outstretched as he picked his samples-- he heard something. He hoped it was just the unicorns.

Turning his head to peer over his shoulder, he saw her; a young girl, in a pose as if she was ready to fight. ”Damn.” He thought, freezing in place as he contemplated an escape. Why the hell is this kid out here? Is she looking to fight me? Shit, I’ve got to get out of here.

Ever so slowly, he picked his last plant and stashed it in his satchel. He began to stand, turning slowly to face his uninvited guest. He crossed one set of arms, putting the other two out in front of him in a ‘stop’ motion.

“Human, you’ve gone much too far from your home. Return to your city at once. I will not repeat myself; this is the word of your God.”

”What do they call me again??? I don’t remember! She’s young, I’m sure she’ll buy it.”

He groaned, looking off to the side. ”I could just run..? But what if she follows me? Could her short little legs take her that fast? I don’t want her finding my hideout. Ugh, why do humans have to be so damn pesky. What a pain…”
Bec

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:49 pm

Daisy blinked, relaxing her stance. What did my parents say about our gods? she thought to herelf. Hearing the word home, she blinked again, trying not to cry. "My home was taken over by bandits, " she replied, voice wavering.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Bec on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:05 am

Al was taken aback by the girl's words, clearly uncertain of what to say next. He stammered, all of his hands fidgeting as he reached for any ideas on how to get rid of her.

"That... is... unfortunate. Worry not, for they surely will die a most miserable death. As that is the way of the world. That is why I stay here-- away from it all. Humans are grossly violent."

He took a few steps backward, gesturing as subtly as he could behind him. 'Come on you mangy beast, help me.' he thought, desperate for any way out of this situation. He knew that this girl's parents were likely dead and gone by now, and sending her back would almost certainly end in tragedy, but... sigh. He couldn't allow that to happen, obviously, but this was the first time he'd seen a human in years. Years of wonderful peace and silence, I might add. The last thing he wanted was for that silence to be broken by, well, some woman. This was a losing battle, and he wasn't sure what to do.

Visibly shaken, he let out a small groan. He did know what to do, he just didn't like it.

"But..." he sighed with defeat, dropping his shoulders in tandem. "I am a nice God, and I will give you lodging for the night. Just! One. Night. And then you must leave-- it's no good for a mortal to be in the presence of Gods, obviously." he lied.

"How does that sound to you, erm... girl?"
Bec

Back to top Go down

Post  Agentized on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:14 am

Leaves rustled and twigs crunched as the raven black creature came forth from the foliage, followed by a handful of mixed-coloured equines behind him. Some were white, others varying sorts of greys, and there was even a brownish one among them. But the black one had the most stark contrast, having the darkest coat. At the sight of the girl, the other animals instantly fled, with the dark stallion stood there deciding if he should run or stay. Instinct told him to flee, but he trusted the multi-armed man, and was drawn in by the lost aura of the girl. Snorting nervously, he cautiously approached the two of them. When he neared them he stopped, extending his head and neck out toward the girl to take a sniff at her. He could sense and smell the bloodshed, sadness, fear, and despair. Though he normally disliked and distrusted strangers, the horned beast drew closer to the girl, buckling his legs beneath him to lie down off to the side of her. Once again he extended his head her way, a low rumbling nicker emanating from him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're looking for me you are most likely to find me on:
Or mmmaayybbeee:

Indomita [Agentized #16] [Site Moderator]
Tumblr [agentized.tumblr.com]
Deviant Art [agentized.deviantart.com]
Twitter [twitter.com/Agentized]
YouTube [youtube.com/user/Agentized]
Skype [Agentized]
Steam [♀ Agentized ♀]

Origin [Agentized]

Discord [Agentized#2419]
Agentized
Leader of Lupinterra

http://riftedwriting.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightDays Today at 10:42 am

Daisy glanced up, still a bit fearful. "Thank you God Alkyone, " she replied, finally rembering the name her parents told her. Watching as the unicorns came, she stud still, fear in her eyes as the night unicorn approached her. Slowly moving a hand to let the unicorn smell her.Hearing the nicker, she gave a sad smile, clearly not sure what to do.

Click please?
my pokefarmq
BrightDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum